Spies here spies there spies everywhere

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

sparky282
Colonel
Human: Yes

Spies here spies there spies everywhere

Post by sparky282 »

Is there a way to stop this issue

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1951651065

Well I say issue I think its indended by the game but its so annoying to see so many spies after I annex a country

If it was a month or 2 I could live with it but it goes on for years and years?
Schmidty
Warrant Officer

Re: Spies here spies there spies everywhere

Post by Schmidty »

sparky282 wrote: Dec 29 2019 Is there a way to stop this issue

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1951651065

Well I say issue I think its indended by the game but its so annoying to see so many spies after I annex a country

If it was a month or 2 I could live with it but it goes on for years and years?
Yeah it has been like that for a long time and I agree it is very annoying. It is just recon as well.
Rosalis
Colonel

Re: Spies here spies there spies everywhere

Post by Rosalis »

I like it if they actually did something with the info.. North Korea annexes Africa? Ofcourse "NATO" is interested, they need to declare war tho. I mean im fine with a 50% bonus of capturing spies in war time.... much easier to pick them apart if everyone is watching them.

I noticed AI declaring war on weak spots this way if they border the country, but needs to be more aggressive so we can see invasions of Africa. 1 country prolly fail against a human player, but if they all came and you leave Africa unprotected.. well there is a bigger chance. For me its just a reminder to put some green barrets there or something cheap that can hold it for me till reinforces arrive. Result; you wont see this.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”