Economy / GDP / Demand question

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Rosalis
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Economy / GDP / Demand question

Post by Rosalis »

REEEE the endless rubber request offers, forgot about that one. Trying a vanilla game again, but about to embargo the whole world. NO i dont want to sell my rubber at a loss to you.,. Cant this be programmed better? Like if i put 0% export and i produce just for my own demand i dont get offers for this? Produce you own dang rubber at a loss.

Also getting offers to buy rubber at a loss, while i dont need any, like 98% of the offers are about rubber in 2020. Atleast when nothing is going on, when its war its more like 30% MG/68% rubber. An easy fix would be to distribute the synthetic rubber better, so instead of 5 countries producing 3-20 times what they need, setting countries like Germany producing what they need, basicly all bigger economie. Also Thailand prefer to build synthetic above an industrial complex and normal rubber facilities. Its nice that you distributed the raw rubber better, but either make it like timber, or make it usefull in another way. Just saying to help, i dont have this problem at this size normally in my games, cause i fixed it that way. It feels like making rubber a useless resource, but yeah 2nd most important resource in 2020 i dont think so.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”