Supreme Ruler Ultimate - Version Changelog 9.1.250

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Micheal Berg
Captain
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimate - Version Changelog 9.1.249

Post by Micheal Berg »

Played World-2020 last night, and for the first time in probably 4 years, I saw the USA pay back nearly all its debt and its economy surge...normally they would go deeper into debt till they can’t borrow anymore and there economy stagnates, which would be a problem for me as I normally make them my main trading partner in my games

The new build is awesome in this regard. I can’t say it will remain positive, as I am only 3 years into the game, but well done BG
kkg852
Corporal

Post by kkg852 »

Hi folks,

any chance of adding Mac OS Catalina support? Just upgraded to Catalina and game no longer starts... :(

Yours,
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

We've discussed Catalina in the past, we don't have a solution for it it. Apple really put us in a tough spot.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
YaYo7
Lieutenant

Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimate - Version Changelog 9.1.245

Post by YaYo7 »

SGTscuba wrote: Dec 06 2019
YaYo7 wrote: Dec 04 2019 Where is this option located? Added maxmisstarg .scenario option to adjust max missile targeting range. In v.245 I do not see this option, currently not yet added?
I think you have to change something in the scenario file but it didn't need recompiling and had to be done on a new save.
Balthagor , can you say something about this option (maxmisstarg .scenario option)? I wanted to try it in the insider build, but did not find it. In version v.250 i also can not find. :-(
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

YaYo7 wrote: Dec 17 2019
YaYo7 wrote: Dec 04 2019 Where is this option located? Added maxmisstarg .scenario option to adjust max missile targeting range. In v.245 I do not see this option, currently not yet added?
I think you have to change something in the scenario file but it didn't need recompiling and had to be done on a new save.
Balthagor , can you say something about this option (maxmisstarg .scenario option)? I wanted to try it in the insider build, but did not find it. In version v.250 i also can not find. :-(
I did do this, its in the .scenario file for the sandbox but you have to add the thing yourself after &&GMC and before &&END otherwise it uses the default. I've modified it to 70 in one of my games and it works.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
YaYo7
Lieutenant

Post by YaYo7 »

SGTscuba wrote: Dec 17 2019
YaYo7 wrote: Dec 17 2019

I did do this, its in the .scenario file for the sandbox but you have to add the thing yourself after &&GMC and before &&END otherwise it uses the default. I've modified it to 70 in one of my games and it works.
In .scenario file i found out that 0 is default limit ranges, no more than 270km.
What does it mean in this case 70? Percentage of the maximum possible? Or 70= 700km limit, 1=10km limit, 100= 1000km limit, for example?
maxmisstarg: 70
SGTscuba
General

Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimate - Version Changelog 9.1.250

Post by SGTscuba »

70 hexes, the number if you change it is hexes
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
YaYo7
Lieutenant

Post by YaYo7 »

SGTscuba wrote: Dec 17 2019 70 hexes, the number if you change it is hexes
Thanks for the clarifications! In my moded scenarios now I will use it! :wink:
UnionEXE
Sergeant

Post by UnionEXE »

The latest version has an economic fix.
The construction of the latest synthetic gas oil production causes huge demand for electricity of domestic consumption, which again causes strong growth in GDP and the economy, unprecedented which leads to a crazy growth in GDP.
The action of unheard of generosity !
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

In this patch units stay entrenched if i entrench them in multiplayer (untill they need repairs). Was like back to one of the first patches that i could do this, but back then it would stay entrenched untill death, and then it got broken. Initiative was too much it seemed. Now i have war between south and north korea for months instead of days. I have the time to setup alliances now. So yeah just though i would complement on this and hope it stays that way for the final patch.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”