How do you stop any trading of Industrial Goods ?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

gevans
Warrant Officer

How do you stop any trading of Industrial Goods ?

Post by gevans »

I'm trying to stop the ai from trading off my Industrial goods ( this could apply to other important goods )
I've locked it off from minister control and I've set auto sales to 0
But the ai is still trading away my valuable Industrial goods........how do I stop this ?
Traslogan
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: How do you stop any trading of Industrial Goods ?

Post by Traslogan »

Is your slider set to sell a certain amount of surplus production? That overrides auto-selling iirc.
Tzionut
Corporal

Post by Tzionut »

You can't. Whit this problem i confront myself also. I lock the minister from trading, set production to 0, set price for buy to 0 and quantity to 0,and to sell price to maximum, and quantity to 0. And even if i use some storage industrial goods, the ministry buy more from market.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Tzionut wrote: Aug 27 2019 ...the ministry buy more from market.
Buying and selling are two different things. It should be possible to stop the minister from selling, Traslogan's questions are good ones.

For buying, the minister will always try and react to a zero quantity of a good that has demand by buying just a few days worth. If you could actually keep the quantity in stock at zero, you risk shortages if demand suddenly spikes or production drops on a given day. If you have stock of 10 or more days of a good, you should be able to stop any further purchase by the minister.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”