Modifications don't work in the new version

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

farneycyl
Corporal
Human: Yes

Modifications don't work in the new version

Post by farneycyl »

I made a series of editions in Scenario 1949, aiming with them to make the game more accurate historically. These edits were made in the orbats files of all countries (except the US, which I'm editing in parts due to size), as well as issues in the ColdWar.cvp, ColdWar.oof, and DEFAULT.UNIT files. Before the last update, the game was running normally with these editions, which were carefully done and always making minor corrections where necessary. I needed to reinstall the game, before I backed up all the files I edited and worked normally. However, in the new update, after allocating all the files in their respective folders, generate a new cache file and put it in your folder, when I load the scenario, the game simply closes. Does anyone know what is happening or are you having the same problem? I've done several tests, like inserting the files in pieces, but still the error persists. Gratefully, and forgive me if there is any imprecision in my English, I do not speak fluently.
d-bassett
BattleGoat Team

Re: Modifications don't work in the new version

Post by d-bassett »

Zip your mod and send it to me as an attachment in an email to d.bassett@battlegoat.com and I will take a look into it.
farneycyl
Corporal

Re: Modifications don't work in the new version

Post by farneycyl »

d-bassett wrote: Aug 02 2018 Zip your mod and send it to me as an attachment in an email to d.bassett@battlegoat.com and I will take a look into it.
Okay, I'll send it in your email.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”