What am i supposed to do?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Chivalry
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

What am i supposed to do?

Post by Chivalry »

Situation:

1) I play as Turkey, and i have every agreement except formal alliance with both Iran and Kurdistan.

2) Iran declares war on Kurdistan.

3) Game tells me that mutual defence pact is invoked, as i have mutual defens agreement with Kurdistan and that they got attacked by Iran.

4) If i declare war on Iran, i will take diplomacy penalty because I broke my agreement (non-aggression pact) with them; if i don't attack them i take diplomacy penalty again because i have mutual defense pact with Kurdistan but didn't help them.

This is a Lose-Lose situation for me. What am i supposed to do here?

I think you should'nt get a diplo penalty when you declare war on someone that attack a region that you have a mutual defense pact with.
number47
General

Re: What am i supposed to do?

Post by number47 »

That's life...it is supposed to be a lose-lose situation :D
You don't have to declare war to help Kurdistan. You can fight through proxy without declaration. Or you can remove yourself from the equation entirely, the penalty you'll get with Kurdistan won't last long as Iran will surely finish them off quickly :lol:

I generally avoid mutual defense treaty even when I sign alliance just avoid these situations :wink:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Re: What am i supposed to do?

Post by YoMomma »

Theres been a recent change where you can remove all treaties without penalty and then you can defend one if you want.
Gameplay 1st

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”