Insider Build - Dec. 2017

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

sparky282
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Insider Build - Dec. 2017

Post by sparky282 »

SGTscuba wrote: Apr 21 2018 Its time for the friendly weekly bump.
Zuikaku wrote: Apr 14 2018 Bump!
So, what is the status of the update? Care to share some new and exciting features? [_]B
There wont be an update? the update will either be "Its live" or "nothing new to say" just be pleased there is an update coming never mind when, how many firms do you know still updating a nearly 4 years old game? be lucky if they patch for 4 months
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

sparky282 wrote: Apr 23 2018
SGTscuba wrote: Apr 21 2018 Its time for the friendly weekly bump.
Zuikaku wrote: Apr 14 2018 Bump!
So, what is the status of the update? Care to share some new and exciting features? [_]B
There wont be an update? the update will either be "Its live" or "nothing new to say" just be pleased there is an update coming never mind when, how many firms do you know still updating a nearly 4 years old game? be lucky if they patch for 4 months
He said they were going to patch :) Hopefully they'll be releasing some new DLC for this at some point.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

Personally, I wouldn't mind paying for a DLC that will improve AI and add new features, like more future techs.
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

So, the update is this week!!! :wink:
Please teach AI everything!
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Uriens wrote: Apr 24 2018 Personally, I wouldn't mind paying for a DLC that will improve AI and add new features, like more future techs.
+1.

As for the release date of the next update I just hope they do what they want to do with it first before releasing. Supreme Ruler has taught me patience.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

We are trying to put together the changelog. We've also gotten a bit closer, but we're currently stuck due to a sync error in a couple cache files when played in MP. We want to find and resolve those before posting the next insider update. Then once that's tested, it can go live to everyone. Won't be next week, perhaps the week after.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Sync errors have ruined a MP game or two for me, so thanks for fixing them!!!
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Balthagor wrote: May 12 2018 We are trying to put together the changelog. We've also gotten a bit closer, but we're currently stuck due to a sync error in a couple cache files when played in MP. We want to find and resolve those before posting the next insider update. Then once that's tested, it can go live to everyone. Won't be next week, perhaps the week after.
Anny success in putting together the changelog? Or at least part of it? I'll be very happy even with the part of it :wink:
Please teach AI everything!

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”