Little thing that can be corrcted

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

oberkommando
Major

Little thing that can be corrcted

Post by oberkommando »

God morning all.

Playing the other day I found out that filters for the units are not accurate.
The example I will give you is the one i found (I don’t remember the unit I will try to find it). For some reason when a model is outdated and replaced it appears with a symbol that says one or the other, but when that unit has a newer variant and becomes obsolete, only the last one filters as obsolete the previous one just says replaced, although it is correct, the oldest variant must be also filtered as obsolete. I find this misleading and incorrect (the unit I can’t recall now has an older variant as replaced and appears in my filter list but the newest one that now it is obsolete is not) So i have available to build an older unit that has being replaced for a newer one that by now is obsolete. It becomes confusing because some units as the M1 are replaced but not obsoleted. You could go for one of these that are good to save some money without manufacturing the latest version. In Thai case you could assume the same thing but without knowing that in fact that replaced unit could be an older obsolete version of a more modern one that is not even available for construction due to its present obsolescence. The hierarchy must be placed around the latest design, meaning both symbols must be present for an old and previews model of an obsolete model. You could include it fairly easily.
Cheers!
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: Little thing that can be corrcted

Post by YoMomma »

I pretty much noticed this when i started playing SRU. I always wondered how the AI handle this. I always turn on the options of showing replaced/obsolete units, but if i do that will that fix it for the AI too? Or is this another issue that hurts the AI in SRU?
Gameplay 1st
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

I don't remember all the details for this, I'll discuss it with George.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
oberkommando
Major

Post by oberkommando »

Sure. No problem i love the game and i want it to be even better.

:D

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”