Correcting In-Game Details and Info

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Correcting In-Game Details and Info

Post by Balthagor »

This policy was established many years ago and I've spoken on it many times. Your welcome to dig through my old posts if you'd like the history on the policy. I will not discuss it further.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Post by Spetsnaz Gaming »

Seems legit
Breznev
Lieutenant

Post by Breznev »

Alty tank : designed by turkey not arab / pakistan
Asad Babil tank : designed by Iraq not arab / pakistan
zulfaquar tank : designed by iran not arab / pakistan
karar its a new iranian tank designed by iran at 2017 its Looks like t 90ms
Alkhaled tank : designed by pakistan
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

The reason it is like that is down to region groups. Region groups control what units can be build by whom. It is the reason why say Russia cannot build US or British units.
Unfortunately there are a limited number of region groups which is why compromises like this is made. In this case Iran, Iraq and Pakistan belongs to the same group together with countries like Egypt, Algeria, and Saudi Arabia.
https://supremeruler.gamepedia.com/Region_Codes

In the insider build I cannot find anything that is outright wrong given the limitations of the region groups.

As for the Karrar it does indeed look like a T-90AM/MS. Considering we do not really know anything about the Karrar I would say the way to add it is to make an inferior copy of the T-90MS. Not that I consider it a bad tank or anything like that but I do consider Uralvagonzavod to be the better tank designer.
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Oh my God Nerei just roasted the Iranians
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Also Balthagor i would like to note something
Yeah adding 3 M270s just like we said to 2020 is cool but where is 2017 fam?
Also Nerei are you sure the Mistral is in-game? i can t find it at all
Also yeah just an update bout the diplomatic side: Egypt should be in my opinion be either Russian-Chinese Alignment or Neutral
You see I ll be honest to offense to any Russians or Chinese or even americans,Sisi is just playing these 3 countries JUST like Nasser did to the USA and USSR tbh it was a good laughing stock,was a good TV show too till it got cancelled in 1967
Shame.
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Also yeah im requesting a change for some states of the MBs in Egypt,we have around 1.3 million total servicemen So
Also Some Desgins should be Known to Egypt
Like:
Air Defense Sites
Rec Satellites
Proof? Well there were always ADS sites all over the damn country considering we have one of the most complex air defense systems in africa and the middle east *first being Israel,we re still fighting for #2 with turkey*
about Rec Satellites? well idk if it counts but the goverment ordered a Ukrainian company first to make the first rec satellite to be built,was launched and all was OK till it got malfunctioned the second one was ordered by us to a russian company,got launched and all is OK Till now.
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

Spetsnaz Gaming wrote:Oh my God Nerei just roasted the Iranians
Saying Iran is not as capable as tank designers as Russia is probably not a very controversial statement. Most experts in tank designs would probably agree with it.

Naturally we do not know how capable Iranian tanks are and neither Iran nor Russia can be relied upon to not embellish their own designs as both have interests in doing so. Russia however does have more to base their claims on.

It is hard to argue that Uralvagonzavod does not produce very capable tank designs. the T-72 (yes the T-72 is good Desert Storm does not do it justice), T-90 and T-14 are all their work.

The Karrar resembles a T-90MS but from what I understand the only related designs Iran has ever had access to is export model T-72's. There is a world in difference between a downgraded 1970's 2nd gen MBT and a late 3rd gen MBT.
If Iran has managed to bridge that gap in is again impossible to say for an outside observer but personally I doubt it.

Ultimately yes this is guesswork but assuming a fairly isolated regime like the Iranian who as a whole only have had access to tank designs that where either outright obsolete or pretty darn close to it at the end of the cold war makes as capable tank designs as some of the best tank manufacturers in the world is I would say the less likely scenario.

Again all of this does not mean the Karrar is a bad design as it probably is not. All I am saying is that it will probably not come out on top when compared to some of the best Russia has to offer but honestly not that many will.
Russia is world class when it comes to tanks.
Spetsnaz Gaming wrote: Also Nerei are you sure the Mistral is in-game? i can t find it at all
It is there. It is named "LHA 9013 Mistral" and has ID 16235.

If you start say 2017 as France you can find it in the production menu under carriers.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Spetsnaz Gaming wrote:Yeah adding 3 M270s just like we said to 2020 is cool but where is 2017 fam?
I'm sorry, can you ask that again? I don't understand the question. Are you asking for the M270s to be added to 2017 as well?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

Going by the spreadsheet the Egyptian M270's are already set to be added to the 2017 start.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Balthagor wrote:
Spetsnaz Gaming wrote:Yeah adding 3 M270s just like we said to 2020 is cool but where is 2017 fam?
I'm sorry, can you ask that again? I don't understand the question. Are you asking for the M270s to be added to 2017 as well?
Yah, I Mean the we already own the M270s Since like god knows how long
Im Also asking you to give us the BM-21s MLRS Desgins since we have like 4 of them locally manufactured cheap desgins.
Balthagor please i advise you to re-view the speedshit
I Also hope you guys increase the military pers at 2017 and 2020,Considering we had 1.3 Million back at 2017
While idk wat to do in 2020 since the military is in constant growth,just add the same value
Also Thank you Nerei.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Are you saying 4 battalions of BM-21 or actually 4 trucks? If battalions, add it to the spreadsheet.

I'm hoping to do some work tomorrow, but next time I sit down to review stuff I'd like to spend time on the T-90 review.

Military Personnel and region stats is a bit of a can of worms, changing one but not others is less than ideal. GDP/c, population and other stuff is equally important. There is just limited time for this work.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

No,Desgins
Our BM-21s are locally Designed named by the following with different ranges and etc
Sakr-36 = Range with 36 km
Sakr-30=Range with 30 Km
Sakr-18=Range with 20 km
Sakr-10=Range with 10 Km
There just so more of them that they ll probably give you a headache
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment ... le_Systems
btw if you click it it ll be right at the Arty and Missile Systems
Oh Well,i thought it could be a cool addition tbh to add more MPs
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

k, add it to the spreadsheet as a request for the design to be added. Even if you don't have the ID, someone else can fill that in.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

The only unit named "BM-21" is the "122mm BM-21 Grad MRL" which has ID 4478. There are also some derivative PRC designs. Keep in mind though that the BM-21 is a 63 design so is it relevant if this is supposed to represent a vehicle with more advanced rockets?

For the record Russia also use more advanced rockets which appears to be roughly comparable to the Sakr-45 rockets and Serbia apparently has rockets with a range over 50km. That is assuming wikipedia is accurate.
I would assume if wikipedia is not completely wrong that the 40 BM-21 units Russia is using in 2020 is probably better represented with a more advanced vehicle with comparable attack stats to the Egyptian BM-21 but with slightly shorter range.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BM-21_Grad#Projectiles

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”