Correcting In-Game Details and Info

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain
Human: Yes

Re: Correcting In-Game Details and Info

Post by Spetsnaz Gaming »

Balthagor wrote:
Spetsnaz Gaming wrote:So how could Uzbekistan have 2 air craft production but Egypt doesn't?
Uzbekistan built Russian aircraft under the old soviet union. That's how Kazakhstan got a cosmodrome.

For the Elite Forces, I'd like more community input. Maybe start a separate thread on just that topic and see if you can get a few other users to support the request. I always hesitate to make changes based on feedback from just one person. How we model this stuff is very much open to interpretation.

And you could always mod them in.
Ha,Irony,The Commies back in the went time also had a naval base here,used to own many facilities which were later suspected to be involved in nuclear research for the egyptians
too bad it didn t give out much of what was its name? yeah plutonium or something i really don t care
But the Soviets helped us to produce some indigenous planes,later said screw it and wanted to cash grab some money
Also dude,its a known fact that egypt has special forces since the 60s,soo its not just *1* person
Vonthoma
Warrant Officer

Post by Vonthoma »

... hope here is the correct place for this information ...

That unit in the 1914 MP scenario SEEMS WRONG, it is for sure wrong, maybe choose something which could fit ...
Should be that ->
https://youtu.be/s3uZB1CL4Mw
Thanks

Also the German Flag is a little bit dull, the old one isn't banned in Germany or Austria, so it could be used ...

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichskri ... -1918).svg

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Anyone got the ID for the Morser?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Hey just a very *friendly* question what the hell is GW doing here in SRU?
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Also i got a very pleasant need that i have to address,there should be relationships change
like imma be honest right off the bat here i believe this games most sources trace back to 2014
now im not asking to be accurate its just you know it would be *kinda* cool if you change the relationships for some countries
Like Egypt should be cordial\friendly with russia,Hostile towards Sudan have a higher CB against both Sudan and Libya.
For example sudans president,Omar al-bashir whom imma just call omar,has a warrant arrest over his head by the UN,for you know doing some genocide in the region known as darfur
Now libya is KINDA tricky,You see Eastern libya effectively belongs to the arab league,IE the government in tobruk is largely supported by us,the saudis and the UAE,BUT The libyan dawn coalition government in tripoli is hostile towards us now the games in-game libya capital is tripoli and if the government in tripoli took control over libya it would make sense that they hate us
BUT what doesnt make sense is that they have high CB at us,Egypt should have Higher CB vs them not the opposite i mean these guys assaulted us back in 1979 and we had a short war back then,destroying the invasion force and actually occupying some towns and villages at the border
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan%E2 ... yptian_War
Now yeh we did try to overthrow gaddafi but come on everyone despised him
i mean both sides tried to get on each other but who shot the first artillery shell? it was libya
SO Egypt in my opinion should have the higher CB and not libya,just saying
As for russia well idk having 600 paratroopers from each country train with the other side actually using the opposite countries equipment and in the name of the Protectors of Friendship and in each others mainland and signing a 2014 huge arms deal which is why i even started this thread to ask the mods to add the T-90S license and add a few couple units to egypt
And yeah when the russians call you a trusted partner it sounds kinda OK+ya know gifting a Kalashnikov.
yeah in my opinion Egypt-Russian relalations should be either cordial or friendly
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

Balthagor wrote:Anyone got the ID for the Morser?
The Mörser 10 210mm should be ID 4109.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Nerei wrote:
Thanks

@Spetsnaz Gaming - relations comments have been noted
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Aawish
Warrant Officer

Post by Aawish »

I will like to discuss Pakistan's arms deal that should be added in SR2020 campaigns. The list is as follow:

1. 8 Yuan-class SSK S20 Type-039A/041 submarines
2. 300 Altay main battle tank (MBT)
3. 30 Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAIC) Z-10 Thunderbolt attack helicopter (3 already delivered)
4. 15 AH-1Zs alongside 1000 AGM-114R Hellfire-II anti-tank guided missiles (ATGM) (Almost ready to be delivered)
5. 20 China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC) CH-5 Heavy UAV
6. 6 Cessna Medevac Aircrafts (two Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX, four Cessna T206H Stationair aircraft) (All delivered)
7. 4 FM-90 (also known as the HQ-7) has a range of 15km and a maximum intercept altitude of 6000 meters
8. 9 LY-80 (i.e. HQ-16) surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems (HQ-16 maximum range of 40km, already delivered)
9. 2 FT-2000 or FD-2000 SAM systems (derived from the Russian S-300PMU made by China)
10. 200 Haider next-generation main battle tanks (MBT) (based on Chinese NORINCO VT-4)
11. 4 MILGEM/Ada-class corvette from Turkey
12. 3 Agosta 90B upgradation to Agosta 90C
13. 30 Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) T-129 attack helicopter
14. 2 ATR-72 upgraded to anti-submarine warfare (ASW) i.e. ATR-72 ASW.
15. 4 AW139 utility helicopters (11 already in Service)
16. 4 Azmat-class fast attack craft (FAC) ships (2 already in Service)
17. 200 Hamza 8×8 AFV Multi-Role Combat Vehicle (STANAG 4569 Level-4B)
18. 200 Oplot-P main battle tank (MBT) (modified Oplot-M , designed for Pakistan climate conditions)
19. 12 (a squadron) of Shenyang Aircraft Corporation (SAC) FC-31
20. 160 Navistar MaxxPro MRAPs (STANAG-4569 Level-3 protection )
21. 3 Saab 2000-based Erieye (AEW&C) aircraft (3 existing Erieye AEW&C and four Y-8F600-based ZDK03 AEW&C already exist)
22. 158 VOSEL (M2) fire control systems and 1,413 Alcotán AT (M2) 100 mm anti-tank rockets. (Delivered)
23. 7 refurbished Westland Sea King helicopters (delivered)
24. 12 36 (3 squads) JF-17 Block-3 (Latest AESA upgraded edition)
25. 2 75mm Swift Corvettes from USA
26. 20 Mi-35 attack helis (4 delivered)
27. 200 155mm/52-calibre wheeled self-propelled howitzers (SPH) Yugoimport-SDPR NORA B-52 or Denel Land Systems T5-52 or 155mm/39 Hanwha Corporation KH179

If someone needs sources to verify these deals, let me know..
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Balthagor wrote:
Nerei wrote:
Thanks

@Spetsnaz Gaming - relations comments have been noted
So what do YOU think? you know,about the relationships change
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Spetsnaz Gaming wrote:So what do YOU think? you know,about the relationships change
They sound about right. I'll review as I'm implementing.

@Aawish - Since you're pulling us to a new topic, I would suggest a new thread. And as I've mentioned before, really big lists become unmanageable so you'll find I respond to only 1 thing at a time.
Aawish wrote:1. 8 Yuan-class SSK S20 Type-039A/041 submarines
Do you have an ID for this unit? Or a weblink?

Pakistan is region 910 (for my reference)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

Balthagor wrote:
Aawish wrote:1. 8 Yuan-class SSK S20 Type-039A/041 submarines
Do you have an ID for this unit? Or a weblink?

Pakistan is region 910 (for my reference)
ID 15388 "SS-041 Yuan" should be the closest match. Not sure if you should differentiate between then Type-39A and B though. The stats feels a bit underwhelming for a submarine that according to wikipedia is going to be in production at least until 2028.
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Also a question for BG,is it possible to have bases in an other sovereign nation?
Also Flash point: The Russian armed forces announced that its working on a deal to use Egyptian air bases:
Russia's government published a draft agreement between Russia and Egypt on Thursday allowing both countries to use each other's air space and air bases for their military planes.
Signed 28 nov Russian and Egyptian war planes would be able to use each other’s air space and airfields by giving five days advance notice, according to the draft agreement, which is expected to be valid for five years and could be extended.
as an egyptian i only got one thing to say: im starting to feel like sisi is making egypt into a garage sale
Anyway back to the game SOOOO i suppose that Egypt and russia in-game should have an air transit agreement?
PS:The Egyptian and Russian goverments confirmed that there are talks about it rn and will be active once both which is expected to be dealt with by late December or next year
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Spetsnaz Gaming wrote:Also a question for BG,is it possible to have bases in an other sovereign nation?
That would be a topic for a new thread. Short answer is it would be a very large change, not likely anytime soon.
Spetsnaz Gaming wrote:Anyway back to the game SOOOO i suppose that Egypt and russia in-game should have an air transit agreement?
noted
Aawish wrote:2. 300 Altay main battle tank (MBT)
That's about 5.5 battalions. Anyone got the ID?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Ah cool! Also I got 3 questions for you!
1-What thread should it be in? SRU too?
2-is it possible to give ISIS more land at 2017 start? such as in libya and yemen? could be a very interesting camp
3-If 300 Tanks=5.5 battaltions then what will 500 T-90S tanks be? 7+ bats?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

1. Probably more SRU development side of things
2. Possible, yes. Easy, no. You could start a thread in SRU section about what ISIS borders should be in 2017 and 2020.
3. IIRC it's 52 pieces per battalion but some battalions have different defaults. US tank battalions are 52 vs. Russian Tank battalions at something like 36(?).
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”