Correcting In-Game Details and Info

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Nerei
General
Human: Yes

Re: Correcting In-Game Details and Info

Post by Nerei »

Balthagor wrote:
Aawish wrote:2. 300 Altay main battle tank (MBT)
That's about 5.5 battalions. Anyone got the ID?
Altay is ID 2486.
While at it maybe give it to Turkey (ID 609)? It is a Turkish vehicle after all and intended to be the new MBT of the Turkish army. Currently they have the Leclerc.

Also I am all but certain both the Altay and the T-90S has a default strength of 44 vehicles meaning 300 vehicles is nearly 7 units (6.81).
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Altay is expected to enter service in Turkish Army during 2018...somehow I doubt Pakistan will have them sooner
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Aawish wrote:3. 30 Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAIC) Z-10 Thunderbolt attack helicopter (3 already delivered)
That's one squadron. What is this ID for this unit?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Post by Spetsnaz Gaming »

also i got another question to BG and other players here,The Mistral is a helicopter carrier so it should be in the game a CV Right? Now irl it is and it is also an amphibious assault vessel that can carry like 40+ leclers and 900 infantry now in-game is it a CV and a Amphibious assault vessel or what?
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

Balthagor wrote:
Aawish wrote:3. 30 Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAIC) Z-10 Thunderbolt attack helicopter (3 already delivered)
That's one squadron. What is this ID for this unit?
ID is 7235.
number47 wrote:Altay is expected to enter service in Turkish Army during 2018...somehow I doubt Pakistan will have them sooner
I personally doubt Pakistan will have the full 300 vehicles in 2020. Building tanks takes time and I do not think Otokar is running a wartime construction program.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Nerei wrote:I personally doubt Pakistan will have the full 300 vehicles in 2020. Building tanks takes time and I do not think Otokar is running a wartime construction program.
So maybe 4 Batts?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Aawish wrote:4. 15 AH-1Zs alongside 1000 AGM-114R Hellfire-II anti-tank guided missiles (ATGM) (Almost ready to be delivered)
AH-1Z ID? That would be 0.5 sqd. Do we model the hellfire as a missile unit? If so, ID Please.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

Balthagor wrote:
Nerei wrote:I personally doubt Pakistan will have the full 300 vehicles in 2020. Building tanks takes time and I do not think Otokar is running a wartime construction program.
So maybe 4 Batts?
It is naturally only guesswork as we will have to see how fast Otokar builds them but for now giving Pakistan about half is probably not a bad start. They can always get more.
My main assumption is based on the Turkish army at least wanting half the vehicles so a production of 600 in less than 2 years would be required and if we compare with Hyundais related K2 Black Panther MBT it is several times that production (probably around 4 times it in at best half the time).
Balthagor wrote:
Aawish wrote:4. 15 AH-1Zs alongside 1000 AGM-114R Hellfire-II anti-tank guided missiles (ATGM) (Almost ready to be delivered)
AH-1Z ID? That would be 0.5 sqd. Do we model the hellfire as a missile unit? If so, ID Please.
ID is 7222. Also it is named "AH-1Z Super Cobra". That is apparently true for the W variant but the Z variant is named "viper" so a more correct name would probably be "AH-1Z Viper"

I cannot find any AGM-114's in the unit list and given that these are short range ATGM's fire from helicopters and these almost always have no missile carry capacity I would say no.
For some reason though the AH-1Z has missile carry capacity while say the AH-64D does not but the missile armament of both aircraft is fairly similar and would not fall under the typical definition of SR missiles.
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Uh can someone answer my question?
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

It should be a LHA or LSD in game terms.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

GIJoe597 wrote:It should be a LHA or LSD in game terms.
But the Mistrals are That and they can carry helicopters such as the Ka-52s so they are a helicopter carrier
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Aawish wrote: 5. 20 China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC) CH-5 Heavy UAV
6. 6 Cessna Medevac Aircrafts (two Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX, four Cessna T206H Stationair aircraft) (All delivered)
7. 4 FM-90 (also known as the HQ-7) has a range of 15km and a maximum intercept altitude of 6000 meters
8. 9 LY-80 (i.e. HQ-16) surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems (HQ-16 maximum range of 40km, already delivered)
5. Is this in game yet? ID or web link?
6. Not modeled
7. Is this in? Seems unimportant
8. Is this in game yet? ID or web link?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Spetsnaz Gaming wrote:
GIJoe597 wrote:It should be a LHA or LSD in game terms.
But the Mistrals are That and they can carry helicopters such as the Ka-52s so they are a helicopter carrier

LHA = Landing Helicopter Assault
LSD = Landing Ship Dock

In game terms it fits either of those roles. I am suggesting using existing game nomenclature, perhaps you are asking for new design type? If that is the case it would fall into category, bâtiment de projection et de commandment.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

Balthagor wrote:
Aawish wrote: 5. 20 China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC) CH-5 Heavy UAV
6. 6 Cessna Medevac Aircrafts (two Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX, four Cessna T206H Stationair aircraft) (All delivered)
7. 4 FM-90 (also known as the HQ-7) has a range of 15km and a maximum intercept altitude of 6000 meters
8. 9 LY-80 (i.e. HQ-16) surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems (HQ-16 maximum range of 40km, already delivered)
5. Is this in game yet? ID or web link?
6. Not modeled
7. Is this in? Seems unimportant
8. Is this in game yet? ID or web link?
5. I cannot find it in the unit file but it is also a fairly new vehicle so chances are it is not there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CASC_Rainbow
7: There is a PRC unit called HQ-7 with ID 5655. Stats are fairly close but default unit strength is 40 so 4 units is 10% of a standard SR unit.
8. I cannot find the HQ-16 itself but according to wikipedia it is based on either the SA-11 or SA-17 both of which are in game as ID 5638 and 5709 respectively. You can probably use either of those as a base for making it. Remember to also give the design to the PRC if you add it. It should be region ID 1999.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buk_missile_system
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

k, the two new units will slow the process for a while.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”