SANDBOX UPDATE 2020 NOW

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

bob12333
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

SANDBOX UPDATE 2020 NOW

Post by bob12333 »

ISIS has been officially defeated. So I don't beleive they should be around in 2020 sandbox. I would have liked all countries either being at war with them or having a hostile relationship with them, however that doesn't happen. I also would of liked The land that they occupy to have a land loyalty to Iraq, and Syria (since they are occupying the territory like in 1936 sandbox where the cities on sudentenland had a loyalty to germany and stuff (not sure what this is properly called in this game, in EUIV/ ck2 its called a claim/ core/ casus belli) but again that hasn't happened. So the next best thing is to get rid of them in 2020 sandbox, and it will be true cause they are defeated now (sort of, meaning they still have followers but they hold virtually no land now).
evildari
Brigadier Gen.

Re: SANDBOX UPDATE 2020 NOW

Post by evildari »

if you think so, then just roleplay that glorious victory as <your favorite country nearby>. Problem solved.
There is no easy way to have asymetrical "gameplay" in a basicaly hard-power-game.
(at least in my mod - they get usually wiped of the map by whoever is faster: iran, syria, even turkey - allthough the daesh AI tries to build up good trade relations :lol: )
my mods
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=25932 (even techs and units for everyone - AI will own you too)
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=29326 (MARSX2)
sparky282
Colonel

Post by sparky282 »

Bob

While i agree with what you are saying i'm not sure it needed to be said in 2 topic both in capital letters sure the team will look at it when they get chance the fact we even still get updates for this game is pretty amazing how many other games do you know of still getting updates 3 years on?
bob12333
Lieutenant

Post by bob12333 »

sparky282 wrote:Bob

While i agree with what you are saying i'm not sure it needed to be said in 2 topic both in capital letters sure the team will look at it when they get chance the fact we even still get updates for this game is pretty amazing how many other games do you know of still getting updates 3 years on?
True true, I did it cause I want this to get attention from as quickly as possible. THough in truth it probably won't work..... hahaha.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Instead you've broken a forum rule. Shouting is rude. don't be rude.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”