2017 sand box no NATO ---- SAY WHAT?????

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

bob12333
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

2017 sand box no NATO ---- SAY WHAT?????

Post by bob12333 »

in the 2017 and 2020 sand box campaigns NATO isn't around? Why is this? IS this to make these campaigns more difficult? CAUSE NATO is still around in 2017! Is there any way to enable NATO ?
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Re: 2017 sand box no NATO ---- SAY WHAT?????

Post by Kristijonas »

Since the AI almost never leaves alliances there would be little point to make what, 70% of the world's military power into a singular, undefeatable alliance. Though for realism's sake I think 2017 should have NATO countries allied to each other.
bob12333
Lieutenant

Post by bob12333 »

Kristijonas wrote:Since the AI almost never leaves alliances there would be little point to make what, 70% of the world's military power into a singular, undefeatable alliance. Though for realism's sake I think 2017 should have NATO countries allied to each other.
True True. However The reason why I think it should because every 2017/ 2020 sand box campaign I play Russia is always aggressive! and NATO's primary modern objectives besides fighting terrorism is to deter Russian aggression or aggression of any kind. Ya know?
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

It could be interesting when playing as China or Russia, but thats about it.

You wouldnt understand what it takes to put all those alliances in, and basicly it wouldnt change a thing, Russia and China will be dead because of too many war declarations at once. Not because NATO declares war on them.
Gameplay 1st

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”