Question about supplies

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Saisio
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Question about supplies

Post by Saisio »

Ty for the support and pointers I have gotten this far, slowly learning the curves of the game, Inflation isn't much of a problem to me anymore, know have to tackle and deal with it might not be the optimal way but I know how to deal with it.

Pardon me if I post this in the wrong section of the forums.

My next task at hand is to get a hands on how to supplies and optimize my buildings spots for my production and so on.

I know keeping the infrastructure founding at recommended level helps a lot, my logic dictates building production of any kind is best suited to place at 100% supplied area.
But once I open the supplies map mode I notice some titles the supplies goes up and down from 70% to 80%, or even in some cases 90% to 100%.
Thing I have noticed is building roads and rails helps that, but things I am unsure about is there any buildings that can bolster the flow of supplies in low supplied areas?
I guess supplied buildings helps, but unsure how many titles/hexed around/area around who affect that, and further down does air field or air bases help boosting the flow of supplies?

Kindley Regards
Saisio
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Question about supplies

Post by way2co0l »

You'll find a lot of useful information about supply here: http://www.supremewiki.com/node/20

As for it fluctuating, that's typically due to local weather having an effect. Also, I'd encourage you to always try to keep infrastructure spending at max pretty much at all times. Not just recommended, but actually maximum. Doing so makes your entire economy run more efficiently as it increases your supply and thus productive ability per hex. By using a combination of supply depots and military bases in strategic locations, it's fairly easy to get a reliable supply network established.
Saisio
Warrant Officer

Re: Question about supplies

Post by Saisio »

way2co0l wrote:You'll find a lot of useful information about supply here: http://www.supremewiki.com/node/20

As for it fluctuating, that's typically due to local weather having an effect. Also, I'd encourage you to always try to keep infrastructure spending at max pretty much at all times. Not just recommended, but actually maximum. Doing so makes your entire economy run more efficiently as it increases your supply and thus productive ability per hex. By using a combination of supply depots and military bases in strategic locations, it's fairly easy to get a reliable supply network established.
Tywm, again way2co0l :)

That link you provided a lot of useful information, i get bit frustrated over the lack of tool tips within the game. To be specific on that matter is what the diffrent taxes and social spending actually does and the pro and cons of it.
Have also recently started a new game as Iran in cold war sandbox scenario, same settings as last time mostly difficulties on normal and AI to passive, want to have the lea space to learn the how the mechanics works, without getting interrupted by the AI.
I will prob drop further questions down the line though ;P

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”