QUestion on objectives

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

bob12333
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

QUestion on objectives

Post by bob12333 »

Why are there objectives for every other campaign except the cold war campaigns for USSR and the U.S. that seems like a silly mistake in my honest opinion!
Buzzbrad
General

Re: QUestion on objectives

Post by Buzzbrad »

I have moved your thread due to it not pertaining to our new title. Please be more careful where you post. Also I don't get what you are asking? All of our campaigns have objectives.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

The system used for campaigns was designed after the release of Supreme Ruler Cold War. When the map was brought into Supreme Ruler Ultimate, that was not something we had the resources to update.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
bob12333
Lieutenant

Post by bob12333 »

Balthagor wrote:The system used for campaigns was designed after the release of Supreme Ruler Cold War. When the map was brought into Supreme Ruler Ultimate, that was not something we had the resources to update.
Oh okay. I see. I know all the campaigns have objectives however 1936, 1942, 1941 have objectives (besides the usual victory condition objective like capital or complete, or conquest, etc) while 1949, 2017, 2020, etc (cold war and the others ) in campaign and sandbox don't have objectives.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”