Suggestions on diplomacy

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Sorrow_Knight
Corporal
Human: Yes

Suggestions on diplomacy

Post by Sorrow_Knight »

Actually I like SRU (and all SR games), but there is one moment, that i`d like to see fixed.
Wars in SR have only one way to solution- complete victory and annexation or colonisation of the enemy ("loberate" is not option because there is no sense to make that after all war costs). Actually that makes "after-war" diplomacy too simple. May be I start war to annex certain territory, or to change enemie`s government or something else, not only for total victory.
It will be good to see something like "Peace conference" in game, to be able to take NOT ALL territories, make some reparation treaties, put friendly government over ex-enemy or something like this. =) It will make SR diplomacy much better and interesting (and will be necessary to simulate Versal treaties in SRGW). Also there should be done something with "allied enclave" that can be created after war... (some sort of peace conference should fix that, and ofcource AI, that can decide, that it`s coutry do`t need any territory in the middle of it`s ally).

Sorry for my English =) I`m from Russia

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”