How much does ,,friendship" cost?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

jakers
Sergeant
Human: Yes

How much does ,,friendship" cost?

Post by jakers »

Is there a specific amount of money, in percentage for example, that will give you a big boost in relations with another country?

First I just gave everyone 500m, then 1000 and even more, but that was too little and didn't really improve relations, unless I've done it a gazillion times, then I've tried gifting in percents, so I started giving 20% of all money a country currently has (the target country) and it kinda works, although it's still slow, but much better than before, so for example let's say that I am Serbia and I want to improve relations with Bulgaria, they have 10.000m, so I give them 2000 and so on..

I don't know if there is a script in the engine that gives a specific boost when you give a specific percentage, perhaps I'd gain the same boost if I give just 10% or 100%.

I also tried giving countries stuff that they demand in various materials and also technologies, army equipment,etc, but that gave even less of a boost than just giving them 500m, which was very little.

Another way I found was kind of effective was the saddamme cheat, the more times that you enter it, the more other countries will like you, but sometimes you can enter a war where the enemy won't accept a peace, so that can be a pain.
jakers
Sergeant

Re: How much does ,,friendship" cost?

Post by jakers »

Hm...I did, I suppose that you meant this part:
-
So far the most effective method is to automate mouse for giving target nation the correct sum 30 times in a single script - because game can remember your last 30 offers and total sum of gifts usually grows if you try to give more money per offer and make the process faster, so "30 times" way is the most cost-effective.
-
but since English is not my native language, I didn't really understand, what is automating a mouse? Is it some program outside the game that programs the mouse cursor to click on something in a row and so on?

If so, would I get the same result if I instead just send a offer after an offer after an offer...? Also, what about the monthly/weekly option, for example sending 1000m x 30 in one offer.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Re: How much does ,,friendship" cost?

Post by YoMomma »

The most effective way right now in this patch is just trading units, buy them, sell them whatever. Besides the support option ofcourse. But more then not it stops improving relations before you can make alliance or even any sort of treaty. So selling units then is a fast way.
Gameplay 1st

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”