Want improve relations? Declare WAR!

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Want improve relations? Declare WAR!

Post by YoMomma »

I'm playing India in SW sandbox, the only good relations i have is with regions that im at war with!

So i guess this has to do with the people complaining about peace.

Anyone else noticed something similair? Maybe its just for the 'ai' regions? I was starting as another region, then loaded India as i wanted to have some CB.
Gameplay 1st
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Want improve relations? Declare WAR!

Post by YoMomma »

Well, well..

I wanted to continue my run as multiplayer game and loaded Texas, since i wanted to see whats going on with these 'shatred states'. Every single state loves me even when 2 years ealier i annexed one state. Hmm ok. 900 trillion in the bank lets take a further look.

Loaded up Mexico. Every single region with exception of some small regions like East Timor and Lesotho loves me!

I dont have to tell you what relations are for the rest. Apparently only regions alive with bad relation (or normal according to BG) is Turkey, Indonesia, Japan, Egypt and Western Siberia. Western Siberia because they declared one war against Moscow :lol: Those are also the only regions alive which declared war in the first 2 years.

So to make it short. After 2 years relations are super good with the whole world if you load another region in multiplayer. Now it would be interesting to see if other regions declare war, but already grew tired of just another game.

Still poor try with the CB system BG. Apperently the AI does cheat, so dont lie.

Another strange thing in my game is puppet ´Straits´ went independent and broke all relations with Turkey.

This all seem to be in SW and W2020 since i dont see it in GC, but still.
Gameplay 1st
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Not so strange that ´straits´ went independent, they start independent in SW, nice try BG |O
Gameplay 1st
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I'm not sure I follow you're rant, other than where you accuse us of being liars...

To which, consider this your one and only warning, be polite to all users including devs if you wish to remain in the community.

And in what way are you saying the AI cheats? It's been discussed before that the rate of relation changes is part of the game's difficulty level settings. You've not really shared much about the settings you used so it's harder to determine the potential causes.

You did the right thing asking if others are seeing this, it would be far easier to analyze this situation if a few more people checked it out. You could even post a link to your savegame somewhere.

The Turkish Straights going independent does not sound like intended behaviour Do you have a savegame from before that happened where we could try and evaluate what triggered it?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Balthagor wrote: You did the right thing asking if others are seeing this, it would be far easier to analyze this situation if a few more people checked it out. You could even post a link to your savegame somewhere.

The Turkish Straights going independent does not sound like intended behaviour Do you have a savegame from before that happened where we could try and evaluate what triggered it?
Im still waiting for a response on the last save game i tried to share, so it has to come from 2 sides, not share this or do that and then dont respond anymore when proof is there.

Like i said about independent straits. You start up this game, Supreme ruler Ultimate, click singleplayer, click SW sandbox, click start and voila, independent straits. I think because Inner Mongolia was added, like that was requested by the whole community, it cause problems. I know small studio, no priority to small issues because of time line...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i1h4gzna31i84 ... 9.SAV?dl=0

To make it easier to understand i put my save game in multiplayer, loaded East Germany, and well you have to see for yourself for the rest. Perfect relations with the WHOLE world, even the 'war mongering' nations of the first 2 years you can ally. Besides those you can load any region and have this perfect relations. March 7 2022!

I lied, not the whole world, Lesotho, Rwanda, Kosovo, Djibouti, Guinea, East Timor and Montenegro apperently gonna take a bit longer, cause who cares about them right?

You blame my settings? Very High volatility, so shouldn't i have more then 3/4 regions declare war in SHATTERED WORLDS?

Very hard diplomacy might be the problem here that every region loves eachother, still not make sence to me, besides it ruins another option for 'the community' to play multiplayer. The relations shifts due to settings are way to fast/high.

This options are just annoying, cause finally i had regions declare war on me, worrying me, but apparently this is a no go in a multiplayer game. Thing is why none of them allied eachother?

Back on starting topic, this save game i have war with North Korea, Western Siberia, Azarbijan and Japan. Japan being freshest war and Azarbijan olderst, you can see that in this save game:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0vxra79ln5nf ... 7.SAV?dl=0

Where Azarbijan is in perfect relations with India, Western Siberia and North Korea pretty good relations and the newest war Japan with bad relations.

Now explain this pls.
Gameplay 1st
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I can't explain it without looking into it but will flag it for more review. It's quite possible you have found an actual issue here. I'm not sure when a dev will have the chance to look at it. Like you said, small studio.

Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”