Supreme Ruler Ultimat still needs fixes

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

nocroman
Private
Human: Yes

Supreme Ruler Ultimat still needs fixes

Post by nocroman »

?+ I have said it before, so here goes again. This game needs some important fixes.

1.) The Ability to delete saved games.

2.) The Automatic attack of the USA of all of south America in 1942 as if it were an ally of Germany, Japan and Italy.

3.) The ability to keep all the settings that were set for a nation the first time players set the conditions and NOT having to set them every time you restart anew game playing the same nation because you got your arse kicked

4.) The advisor set at having NO powers unless player give gives him permission by unlocking a power for advisor to use. A complete reversal from what it is today.

5.) The ability to assign production to individual factories to make different items. Such as if I have 5 factories one complex, I can assign one factory to make tanks, one to make elite soldiers, one to make artillery, one to make mobile troop carriers, and one to make Mobile engineer carriers. This allows deployment of assorted troops from locations all over players country from different land factories.

6.) If players choose not to have nuclear weapons in the game. Then all research concerning nuclear development will not appear for research in the items to research Choices.

7.) I have not seen the new trump ultimate ruler game yet, is it going to be released on Steam as that is where I buy all my games.
GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimat still needs fixes

Post by GIJoe597 »

1. You can delete saved games very easily by deleting the file in file explorer. Not really an issue.
4. I see no issue with this either, you can manually toggle it.
5. You can already do this.
6. Not sure I understand your issue with, just ignore the nuke tech if you do not want it.
7. Trump Rising is a DLC which is free and is on Steam.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”