And in four years it will be ... 2020

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

George Geczy
General

And in four years it will be ... 2020

Post by George Geczy »

I had posted on the Steam forums that the Trump Rising DLC would be removed from the Steam store if Trump lost the election.

In the words of some of my favorite player comments:
Dear mother of god, people are voting Trump all over the place just to save this DLC. Thanks alot BG.
The Donald just finished his speech, the DLC is here to stay. The people spoke, they want this DLC to remain for future generations.
I think people in this election thought of their children when voting, giving Trump a victory. The threat of their children not being able to get the Trump DLC in 10, 20 years time drove the Republicans forward.

Trump's team can surely thank BattleGoat for the Ultimate election twist...
I couldn't bare losing the Trump DLC. Its great some people say they have the best DLCs, great people important people, i dont know but they are saying it.
So now that our secret Canadian plan to have Trump win the election just so we can continue to offer the DLC has succeeded, we have a more important issue to decide - who will be president of the US for the start of our 2020 scenarios and sandbox?

Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush have held that distinguished role in past and present versions, but it would appear they will be out of the picture from now on. We're not going to give it to Trump, because it would go to his head to get a second term.

So we'll soon be starting an official poll to help select the American Leader for Supreme Ruler in 2020. A position as prestigious as the cover photograph on an EA Sports game.

Stay tuned.

-- George.
Nerei
General
Human: Yes

Re: And in four years it will be ... 2020

Post by Nerei »

Uhm George, last time I checked the next US presidential election is on November 3rd 2020 meaning Donald will at the very least be president of the United states until sometime in January 2021. With scenarios starting on January 1st he will have a year to go still.

I will give you though that the soon to be US president does have an approval rating comparable to say that of an EA CEO ^_^
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

Nerei wrote:Uhm George, last time I checked the next US presidential election is on November 3rd 2020 meaning Donald will at the very least be president of the United states until sometime in January 2021. With scenarios starting on January 1st he will have a year to go still.
You know, facts take all the fun out of reality ;)
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

So we can finally look forward to Janet Vandenberg's presidency if Supreme Ruler 2020 is any indication. :D
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

In the Supreme Ruler series, the most prestigious role available is to be chosen to be the President of the United States of America on our predicted future start date of January 1st, 2020. We see this as the strategy game equivalent of being an EA Sports cover athlete. In the past we've had scenarios and sandboxes featuring Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush in the role. But future history marches on, and it is time to select the new leader of the free world for the 2020 Sandbox. While the election seems to have selected Donald Trump for the role, some suggest that he may not finish out his term in office. So it is time to decide...

https://poll.fbapp.io/selecting-the-lea ... free-world
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Suck it up and take your consuquences. Donald Trump it is.
Gameplay 1st
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

YoMomma wrote:Suck it up and take your consuquences. Donald Trump it is.
So far he's leading in our poll :)

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”