Nukes not stacking in the strategic targeting pool

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ItsNotOgreYet
Corporal
Human: Yes

Nukes not stacking in the strategic targeting pool

Post by ItsNotOgreYet »

While nuclear weapons in this game are insanely powerful, the strategic targeting pool is somewhat difficult to use. My main gripe is that when my missiles come out of production, they don't stack. They go into the reserves, one at a time taking up different slots, one per stack, which makes it so I'm unable to load them all in one go. Rather, I have to tediously load one at a time. Is there any fix for this, or am I just stuck loading manually?
George Geczy
General

Re: Nukes not stacking in the strategic targeting pool

Post by George Geczy »

Hmmmm.... do some of them stack and some not, or are you getting no stacking at all?

I'm wondering if there is a rule preventing this with certain settings or certain types of missiles. If you have a save game on this feel free to send it to support@battlegoat.com , although I don't think this will be a high priority item.
D.B. Cooper
Captain

Post by D.B. Cooper »

GOOD LORD, in my newest game France has taken over the entire planet except N. America and I have been building a massive Nuclear arsenal in preparation for their destruction. I have AT LEAST 200 nukes now at year 2028 "200 missile fabs" While they were building all these years, NONE OF THEM STACKED which means I have to click each and every nuke over to the pool. Add the slight delay between each click while doing this ima bout to just say screw it and nuke my damn self.................. |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O

Still loving this game though. My Pike thermobaric missiles are stacking just fine, got over 800 of those and about 10,000 Rivets that stack just fine.
C.S.A
Lieutenant

Post by C.S.A »

ok so I know its a bit late for this but, if youre still having the problem. Turn off auto deploy for the missiles. They will stack.
It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. It's a far, far better rest I go to then I have ever known. - A Tale of Two Cities

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”