High Unemployment - any effects on anything?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Leafgreen
Colonel

High Unemployment - any effects on anything?

Post by Leafgreen »

Curious if anyone knows or has heard of any effect high unemployment has.
"That's O'neill, with two l's"
(Holds up 3 fingers)
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: High Unemployment - any effects on anything?

Post by YoMomma »

Good question. Not a whole lot.

BTW why does France have so high unemployment in your ar? Their whole industry is broke or something?

There is 1 huge problem with nuclear production in modern maps, i opened a topic about it but none seems to care. Player can handle it, by not building to much nuclear subs and no plants so production dont screw up, AI is another thing tho. Other countries mass building nuclear subs and cost are 100x not over full production time, no every day. I dont have to tell what happens if ai doesnt have energy/uranium. It seems to fix itself by ai not building any ships at all after 2 years but im driving off i guess.
Gameplay 1st
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

All I can think of is France didn't have the raw materials/power/cash to run them. Can't be an industry to population ratio, my unemployment didn't change at all when I took over Pakistan/india. Wish we could open a save game and play as a different country to take a real look at how the AI has been running things.

AI might be building nukes with uranium too. If I launch a nuke using the strategic launch system they reply with nukes.
(Holds up 3 fingers)
GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Post by GIJoe597 »

Leafgreen wrote:Wish we could open a save game and play as a different country to take a real look at how the AI has been running things.

You can do that. Copy the save into the Multiplayer save folder and start a MP game. Load as the country you want to take a look at.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

Doh! Thanks.

BTW, I have a save from the war start day and one for around day 180 if you want to poke around in them or just go on a rampage. I don't want to hog bandwidth for the forums by attaching, but can email them.
(Holds up 3 fingers)

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”