Hey Battlegoat Studios

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Bloodstar
Corporal
Human: Yes

Hey Battlegoat Studios

Post by Bloodstar »

Just wanted to say helllo!

Long time fan of Supreme Ruler here!

I wanted to say that you really have done great job on this whole game series. Although I must say that Supreme Ruler 2010 is still the BEST of all. No offense 8) just my opinion.

Before I was thinking that Supreme Ruler 2010.... was such a complicated game and I started to play it dozen of times and felt that it was complicated but it wasnt I was just maybe too lazy to learn it well. One day I said to myself - well you will learn this game and it was not complicated at all once you grasp the basics.... So I beat Supreme Ruler 2010 few times and even played that MONSTROUS Worl War scenario in CAMPAIGN but not till end. I still have save file and might play it again.

You have a such wonderful game system and keep working on it. On one interview main game designer told that SR2010 is mix of PG, CIV and Red Alert.... Later I have found out that it was TRUE!
But sadly & regrettably many gamers out there in the World doesn't even know how fun Supreme Rulers games can be... You must find the way to let them know, that's your main mistake. Because I sure hope that you will sell many more games as YOU DESERVE IT! So my hat is off to all developers and I love you Battlegoat Studios. heheh.

You know what is FUN in game and that is all important, many other game developes NEVER get that and flashy graphics will not help them.

I wish you all the best....
Salute to the fans of the game as well. Hi brothers....

Over and out for now!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Hey Battlegoat Studios

Post by Balthagor »

Thanks for your kind words!

And spreading the word about the game has always been challenging. Advertising is expensive and our style of game does not create very flashy and exciting promo videos. We are confident however that we have a much longer shelf life than most games.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Saarud
Lieutenant

Re: Hey Battlegoat Studios

Post by Saarud »

I like the Supreme Ruler Series for what it is and I will always find some time to play it every now and then. Despite the fact that SR indeed has some flaws it's still one of the games I always come back to. I understand you probably won't make another game in the series which is sad. Because if you do atleast you have 1 sure sale. :-)

Oh and I have also been with you from the SR 2010 time but I always thought that SR 2020 was your best game until SR Ultimate when the AI was seriously upgraded.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”