Default.picnums explained

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Nerei
General
Human: Yes

Default.picnums explained

Post by Nerei »

Would it be possible to get a quick rundown of what the different values in default.picnums does? There is pretty much nothing on the wiki so that is not much help.
I assume part of it at least is translation, rotation etc around different axis but it would be great to get confirmation about what each value is.
George Geczy
General

Re: Default.picnums explained

Post by George Geczy »

Nerei wrote:Would it be possible to get a quick rundown of what the different values in default.picnums does? There is pretty much nothing on the wiki so that is not much help.
I assume part of it at least is translation, rotation etc around different axis but it would be great to get confirmation about what each value is.
I'll try to get this information posted in the next few days.
Nerei
General
Human: Yes

Re: Default.picnums explained

Post by Nerei »

George Geczy wrote:
Nerei wrote:Would it be possible to get a quick rundown of what the different values in default.picnums does? There is pretty much nothing on the wiki so that is not much help.
I'll try to get this information posted in the next few days.

Anything new on this? I have managed to get tank turrets working fairly well I think so it is not that critical anymore but I am still curious.

Also as a slightly related issue if it would be possible to change the game engine so it supports more than 999 individual meshes I would greatly appreciate it. Ideally anything modded into the game should go on a separate UGBITS map

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”