Supreme Ruler Ultimate Versioon 9.0.70 Update Released

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

George Geczy
General

Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimate Versioon 9.0.70 Update Released

Post by George Geczy »

Kristijonas wrote:Also curious whether older savegames will benefit from the update.
Thanks for the feedback, it is very helpful.

Older savegames will benefit from much of the update; they won't include content fixes (such as the fact we got rid of that silly land-locked sea port in the republic of Georgia :) ), and savegames may also react a bit oddly to our AI stance changes, but that would be hard to notice. The merchant marine and pathfinding fixes should affect all games, old and new.

-- George.
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by mrgenie »

George, I wonder. I mentioned 2 times already that Bologna is a city and not an industrial complex. But it's still on the map 1936 as a industrial complex.

why? Maybe you did fix it and the updated didn't update my map?
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
burock82
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by burock82 »

Hello George

I think merchant marine pathing is ok for modern scenarios becuase Russia declared war to Poland, Japan etc. and it sends the unit via proper way. even Canada can trasnport their troops logiclly but in cold war scenario , Allies are still sending units through USSR lands.

Regards,

Burak
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Good fixes in this patch. I'm liking the DLC as well but I guess the missile targeting range didn't get changed then?
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

mrgenie wrote:George, I wonder. I mentioned 2 times already that Bologna is a city and not an industrial complex. But it's still on the map 1936 as a industrial complex.
For some reason this didn't make our mapfix task list, so it wasn't looked at yet. I've added a note to take a look at it.
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

SGTscuba wrote:Good fixes in this patch. I'm liking the DLC as well but I guess the missile targeting range didn't get changed then?
No changes on that front. I've added it back to our "look at" list.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Small error in the description of Diplomatic Merchant Marine. It states: "Units move from the Buyer to the Seller when selected".

It is bassackwards, no?

I think it should be "units move from the Seller to the Buyer when selected".
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

when i open the game there was an update to version 9.0.73 ! is it a hot fix? if yes, what is the content?
Buzzbrad
General

Post by Buzzbrad »

burock82 wrote:when i open the game there was an update to version 9.0.73 ! is it a hot fix? if yes, what is the content?
Yup we did actually push a small update yesterday. You can find the Changelog here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/314980/di ... 353795585/
JollyGoodBork
Captain

Post by JollyGoodBork »

Ah, is it the new member att battlegoat I see?
Nice update I have to say.

Just a small thing... in the later ww2 start dates the borders between serbia, Hungary and Croatia are somehow screwed up. Obviously, the hungarian border with Serbia should follow the Danube and Tisa rivers, which oddly is not case.

The croatian border should go along the Sava river, but then again it doesn't. (But apart from Syrmia the border is correct)

Also, is the liinahamari port too small to be added, despite strategical importance?
Emir
Sergeant

Post by Emir »

I have version 9.0.19 installed, does the version 9.0.70 contains all previous versions like 9.0.42 changes?
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Historically, when BG updates the game, one need only apply the most current update to get the benefit of all previous ones.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

Minimap slides to right instead of down (more screen area)

At the smallest screen size setting, the minimap open button is now hidden behind another pane and can not be used. To open the minimap you must reload a game.

Additionally i'd really like to see some documentation on Global AI Stance, and how it relates to World Volatility.

"Volatility "pushes" the starting relationships to make them farther towards whatever their leaning is but many countries on the map start with a very neutral stance (as is needed historically) so Volatility changes have little impact on those regions."
"That's O'neill, with two l's"
(Holds up 3 fingers)
JollyGoodBork
Captain

Post by JollyGoodBork »

Leafgreen wrote:Minimap slides to right instead of down (more screen area)

At the smallest screen size setting, the minimap open button is now hidden behind another pane and can not be used. To open the minimap you must reload a game.
Can report having the same issue. Very frustrating

I can also report that the new "World in flames" scenario is completely broken. Soviet troops inside german lands makes it completely unplayable. |O Look:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JollyGoodBork
Captain

Post by JollyGoodBork »

I'd like to add also that creating hotspots has become quite hard. This is because when you do this the game opens two windows, and then the left one covers the right one. See screenshot below
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”