Bug lending system

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

niccolo
Corporal
Human: Yes

Bug lending system

Post by niccolo »

the lending system makes no sense. If the nation remains without funds (the treasure is in red) automatically receive the loans. These loans can be received indefinitely without paying interests and never repay the debts. after the 2nd loan and onwards the debt disappears and stays at $ 0.00. So infinite loans, interest-free, zero debts to pay. Is this a bug? Apparently only in the "1936" campaign works.
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Bug lending system

Post by Kristijonas »

I think the way it is it depends on whether you have checked
Debt system on/off.

If you have set to "off" then debt is not possible. Treasury can go into lots of -$$$.$$$$ but usually when it hits negative sums, the AI changes many things and for example stops research and construction altogether to get out of the negative as fast as possible.

If you have set it to "on" then debt exists and there is an interest rate. Go to "taxes" or something screen, then go to "expenditure" and hower your mouse on "government" "administrative" or something like that. You will see there is "interest" listed there. The way it works, the AI takes bonds every time its treasury is getting low. Then spends the money and takes another bond... Just like today's economy in basically every country. However, interest accumulates and it can have huge problems perspectivelly... just like in today's economy. Personally I like to play bond-free, but taking loans can be a great tool to jump-start your country I guess. If played right. If you fail then you end up with a failed economy + huge loans and having to pay interest on top of that :D
niccolo
Corporal

Post by niccolo »

Kristijonas wrote:I think the way it is it depends on whether you have checked
Debt system on/off.

If you have set to "off" then debt is not possible. Treasury can go into lots of -$$$.$$$$ but usually when it hits negative sums, the AI changes many things and for example stops research and construction altogether to get out of the negative as fast as possible.

If you have set it to "on" then debt exists and there is an interest rate. Go to "taxes" or something screen, then go to "expenditure" and hower your mouse on "government" "administrative" or something like that. You will see there is "interest" listed there. The way it works, the AI takes bonds every time its treasury is getting low. Then spends the money and takes another bond... Just like today's economy in basically every country. However, interest accumulates and it can have huge problems perspectivelly... just like in today's economy. Personally I like to play bond-free, but taking loans can be a great tool to jump-start your country I guess. If played right. If you fail then you end up with a failed economy + huge loans and having to pay interest on top of that :D
Thanks for the reply

In Game Under (DIP) FINANCE - Expense Report-Treasury - Overdraft Interest in place of a value is marked "XXX". You too? is it a bug?
merlinx_at
Captain

Post by merlinx_at »

you mean the - ?... then you have none :)

greets
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SRU 9.0.73.1 (Steam) / W7Pro-64 eng

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”