Leader of Argentina

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

batos
Private
Human: Yes

Leader of Argentina

Post by batos »

Hello, I wanted to talk about something in the 2020 scenario that affects me and all my friends that play it, well, we noticed Cristina Fernández de Kirchner is still president of our country (Argentina)in 2020, but we find it inaccurate since both Peronism and Kirchnerism have the lowest support since their creation, also because it's someone it isn't very appreciated lately since the ones of her party are giving her their backs and last but not least, she is going to court because she has to declare about the loads of money she stole/dissappeared during her rule. So my friends and I find more accurate to put president Mauricio Macri as the leader, and that would mean better relations with the West/blue leaning nations since he is having a lot of support from them, and don't think I voted for him, but I didn't vote for Christina either and my friends and I dislike the fact that if we want to play as Argentina we have to play as her, in fact most of the nation thinks she is crazy and perverse, even my kirchnerist workmates. If the relations part isn't very convincing here i'll explain why I think it should get changed,I suggested the relations/sphere change because ever since he is in power, government has criticized less the western nations leaders, got inversions from them and actually, a lot of people agree that USA is investing a lot of money on us because we stopped having a populist government and want to make us get better than before to show, in a way, to Venezuela that without populism you can get better, I mean, USA wants to use us as anti populist propaganda for the venezuelan people. Battlegoat, I hope you can read this post and fix it, and if you need help with the face picture I would happily help by giving links of pictures you can use.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Leader of Argentina

Post by Balthagor »

batos wrote:...I find more accurate to put president Mauricio Macri as the leader...
While this is likely true, we would need an image that is in the public domain to change this. If you find one, you are more than welcome to send it to us and we'll see if we can get it into a future update. Otherwise you can mod the game.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”