Pakistan+STEAM issue

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Aawish
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Pakistan+STEAM issue

Post by Aawish »

Hi Y'all! I am new member to this forum. I have been playing this game for a few months. However there are some problems and wrong information in the game. I will specifically talk about Pakistan.
1.For instance in cold war era Pakistan was among the only few countries that recognized China and had diplomatic and military relations. However in the game the China is very hostile to Pakistan.Even in 2020.
2.Pakistan huge coal reserves in Thar and Thal regions in Sindh. But the game shows no coal deposits in Pakistan.
3.India does not has more belli against Pakistan even if you violate their air space.
4.America is very passive in all sandboxes and scenarios

The other issue is personal. I cannot seem to update my game to latest version V.9.0.53. As we can not use steam in Pakistan as there is no online payment system in Pakistan to buy this game legally from steam. So we have to download the pirated version in order to play the game. Although I want the legit version so that I can update the game and fix many issues but I can't. So I will like if someone can help me and share updates files of newer version v9.0.53, in order to update my game from v9.0.19 to 53. I will be really grateful if someone can help me.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Pakistan+STEAM issue

Post by YoMomma »

wow the torrent abuse is real lately :roll:

No online payment services at all??

Email BG and ask if you can pay for original game + updates, maybe they can set up a site where you can download the game after you payed.
Gameplay 1st
Aawish
Warrant Officer

Post by Aawish »

YoMomma wrote:wow the torrent abuse is real lately :roll:

No online payment services at all??

Email BG and ask if you can pay for original game + updates, maybe they can set up a site where you can download the game after you payed.

Payment is the issue.. we don't have paypal,visa etc or any other similar online payment systems.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Well sorry mate, in the western world it's all about the money you know..

Even if i wanted we dont get the seperated updates in our files, i guess for reasons like this. Ppl will pay for 1 game and then sell the updates for a few bucks or commercials on a site.
Gameplay 1st
Aawish
Warrant Officer

Post by Aawish »

YoMomma wrote:Well sorry mate, in the western world it's all about the money you know..

Even if i wanted we dont get the seperated updates in our files, i guess for reasons like this. Ppl will pay for 1 game and then sell the updates for a few bucks or commercials on a site.

:cry:
Faisal Panezai
Sergeant

Post by Faisal Panezai »

Fair points. China is arguably Pakistans closest ally.

The coal mines do exist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_ ... prov=sfla1

Regarding online payment services in Pakistan: that grievance simply isn't accurate. You can purchase the game using Visa or MasterCard. (Master, Visa, PayPal etc. are all available in Pakistan, but your comment makes it sound like these services don't operate here)

Unless you've imposed a limitation on your creditcard against online use, I can't imagine why it wouldn't work. Over time, I've purchased atleast half-a-dozen games without any issues.

Additionally, as far as I can tell, all Steam services are available in Pakistan.

All that said, best of luck with figuring it out. I personally have never felt the absence of Steam OR various electronic payment systems in Pakistan.

I'd like to point out another inaccuracy regarding Pakistans geography: a large part of territory loyal to Kashmir is under Pakistans administration.

In 2020 however, it all belongs to India at the start of the game. Its not implausible as an outcome of geopolitical realities by 2020, but I think the LoC (line of control: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File%3AKashmir_map.jpg ) is likely to remain in place indefinitely unless it is redrawn by another military conflict.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Thanks for clearing that up Faisal, as i understand you are also from Pakistan?

Im glad we have such a broad community from all over the world. This gives me hope one day there will be a good 2020 scenario made by modders.
Gameplay 1st
Faisal Panezai
Sergeant

Post by Faisal Panezai »

Yes absolutely : ) born, raised and currently residing.

I tend to quitely stalk the forums here from time to time and I've also noticed how broad and diverse the the player-base is.

Great game, great community. Wish I had modding skills!

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”