DAR going down

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Rhaycen
Major
Human: Yes

DAR going down

Post by Rhaycen »

I'm in charge of a french democratic empire that spans most of Europe and had taken over most of Africa as colonies. (started in 1936 and now we're in 1963)

My taxes are relatively low (33%), and my domestic pricing has been fixed at -10% for most product for a long time. I haven't changed this in a long long time ...

For some reason my DAR keeps going down, and I can't figure out why this is... taxes haven't really changed in 20+ years.
The only thing that has changed significantly is that my inflation has gone from ~20% to around 9%, and unemployment has gone from 2.1% to 3.4%.
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Re: DAR going down

Post by Cdiplayer »

Rhaycen wrote:I'm in charge of a french democratic empire that spans most of Europe and had taken over most of Africa as colonies. (started in 1936 and now we're in 1963)

My taxes are relatively low (33%), and my domestic pricing has been fixed at -10% for most product for a long time. I haven't changed this in a long long time ...

For some reason my DAR keeps going down, and I can't figure out why this is... taxes haven't really changed in 20+ years.
The only thing that has changed significantly is that my inflation has gone from ~20% to around 9%, and unemployment has gone from 2.1% to 3.4%.
Have you checked your social spending and your gdp per capita? These are the best indicators of domestic approval in my experience.
Rhaycen
Major

Post by Rhaycen »

Social spending has been sitting at 100 or more across the board ... as for GDP, we're currently the 3rd highest in the world and about even with #1 & 2 ...
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Are you in a long term war? There may be some war exhaustion going on.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Rhaycen
Major

Post by Rhaycen »

No war either, I have subdued everyone that has been at war with me.

Democracies are starting to annoy me, I think this france game is the only time I'll bother with that from now on.

Dictatorships are at least predictable.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”