Naval loading and Scenario's

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

sparky282
Colonel
Human: Yes

Naval loading and Scenario's

Post by sparky282 »

I have an issue with loading units into transport ships most of the time after I click load into they load then the transport unit immediately tries to unload at the nearest port which isn't the one they just loaded at? its strange so every time I load a ship I have to select it and stop it going to the other port this isn't right is it?

Also is there going to be any more scenario start dates I know this was mentioned at the start of ultimate I personally would love to see a mid cold war start like 1975? and a end of cold war like 1991 sort of time like Hullu Hevonen's old End Of An Era mod?
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Naval loading and Scenario's

Post by YoMomma »

BG making same mistake as US in Irak when they captured Saddam. Dont listen to the minority (in this case ppl like to play the supreme ruler for real and do like to micromanage), but only listen to the majority. Who said its too much of a pain and dont understand how to load units into a transport.
Gameplay 1st
sparky282
Colonel

Post by sparky282 »

YoMomma wrote:BG making same mistake as US in Irak when they captured Saddam. Dont listen to the minority (in this case ppl like to play the supreme ruler for real and do like to micromanage), but only listen to the majority. Who said its too much of a pain and dont understand how to load units into a transport.
I don't believe this for a second and it does not echo my views

I've been playing SR games since the 2020 version and they do listen to the community its more likely I'm Doing something wrong :oops:
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

I'm having the same issue. Also, sometimes, units you try to unload with your transports (assault transports and amphibious units btw) don't unload at the hex specified but on another close random one. That random one can also be an island isolated from your target by body of water ...
Try invading Greece islands and you will see what I mean. This also happens when units disembark from merchant marines. Sometimes it's not at the port but somewhere close to it.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Well you got the issue too? that makes 3. Still no response from BG.
Gameplay 1st
number47
General

Post by number47 »

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Yes that's old issue where they 'unload' at random islands.

Now if you manually load them, the sea transport ship goes away from port and unload at random place, without supreme ruler command. I guess they are connected tho. Also old issue but the other one is older.
Gameplay 1st

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”