exchange money for money, major cheat

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

SMArty
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

exchange money for money, major cheat

Post by SMArty »

It’s possible to improve both types of relations by exchanging your money for opponent’s money. If diplomatic relations 70% or above, both sums can equals. So, if you exchange your 10000M for UK 10000M, it looks like nothing happened, but relations improved and country shifted to WP from NATO. As USSR (all difficulty levels are vhard) I have all countries as allies after 1 year of game time (with help of mouse automation of course). And all except USA as WP members. Also, USA loves me so much, that they sell all their strategic commodities at 1/10 of price, and buying my obsolete units at 10x price. so USA now have no goods incl military goods, have no modern units, and i have no motivation to play further.

feature must be blocked to keep balance.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Re: exchange money for money, major cheat

Post by YoMomma »

Your prolly right but its been discussed before. Answer from devs was you dont have to use exploits.

gg @ MP
Gameplay 1st
SMArty
Warrant Officer

Post by SMArty »

i searched for that situation and didnt find, thanks for answer.

i heard that there is a computer virus from tadjikistanian team. they were unable to program any harmful actions, and ended with pop-up window saying "we are poor guys from poor country. there is no possibilities for us to study programming, so please delete some vital files from your drive and spead a word about us"

it's a simple check - if money present on both sides of the deal, dont activate big green button in the center.

so any campaing for USSR with only be about assaulting USA from mexican territory after you'll make them your ally, what is simple even at vhard with no "cheating". takes 2-3 years for diplomacy and unit production. and USA have no objections about 700 units travelling across pacific ocean unloading near their borders. all this unrealism can be simply-simply fixed by a single procedure, but i guess that efforts for that update will not be found cost-effective.

more intriguing plans are waiting to be tested. like constantly buying all rubber in the world, blocking consumer and military goods production. great game, thanks BG! :)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Noted. 21212.

This isn't what is actually intended, but if you trade 10k money for 1k money over 10 days, the AI may accept. It's called a loan and happens all the time IRL.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”