1) Some improvements and fixes:
- Diplomatic Actions Against were not affecting DAR/MAR, now fixed
- Crash bug fixed when scenario without Steam Achievement code has Victory
- State Actions fixed (reversed) fund govt / fund opposition icons.
- "Global Defcon" restriction for Superpowers removed
- Spacebar added as alternate Pause key (in addition to Pause and <P>)
The following languages are supported:
You can change the default language in the Game Options screen under the "File" section.
As noted, the translations are still in BETA form, and include a number of machine-translated elements. There are also some elements (such as region names) that are still in English, and other elements (such as Campaign descriptions) that will show as blank. Additionally, there will be GUI issues (text that overflows its field or panel) and maybe even other oddities.