General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

WretchedKing
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Post by WretchedKing »

I got to 1956 and the world ran out of consumer goods. Whats up with that? A bug maybe?
George Geczy
General

Re: 1956

Post by George Geczy »

Is there a shortage for some countries, or did consumer goods pretty much run out everywhere? If consumer goods when to absolute zero, then we could probably take a look at the savegame to see what's up.

-- George.
xwerswoodx
Lieutenant

Post by xwerswoodx »

I am playing and I am at 1956 as well, and for me it same, noone produce enough consumer goods except me so every countries send me a deal, but the reason is consumer goods' producing is now nearly 20000 per ton so it's not easy to produce. Because of this, building a cg industry isn't easy because industry goods are 23000 per ton, so noone has 12-13000 tons of industry goods, and petroleum finished, military goods finished, everyone has just agriculture but we can't sell it anymore because everyone has, and every country has now 4. electricity so noone buy electricity, and because of this, noone sell something, and they don't have enough money to buy industry goods because they buy consumer goods everyday :)) But I am waiting maybe they try to build consumer goods :) But my economy is nearly -20m and I has the best economy in the World, at the beginning, it didn't come down from +20m so when we play much in same scenario, everytime economy goes worse, and we can't hold it without cutting social services, but I don't want to decrease it :) So I sell consumer goods and industry goods and earn 20m per turn so I am always at same money. I think technologies is very hard to research after some time because all of them wants 2-3000m for 180-190 days, so we don't have economy to do this, but computer try to research and their population always decrease and economy goes worse...
WretchedKing
Warrant Officer

a reply

Post by WretchedKing »

yeah every country in the game is at zero. dont know how to post save game
xwerswoodx
Lieutenant

Re: a reply

Post by xwerswoodx »

WretchedKing wrote:yeah every country in the game is at zero. dont know how to post save game
Go to:
Documents/My Games/Supreme Ruler Ultimate/Save Game/

Search your game name and make rar and upload it.
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

Once you have your save game and you've zipped or rar'd it, you can upload it to something like dropbox, or you can send it to support@battlegoat.com
WretchedKing
Warrant Officer

Post by WretchedKing »

Ok guys thx for the info. I have zipped the save game file and sent it off to support. Hopefully they can make some sense of this. Cheers!
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

Thanks for the save game. The key issue with that game is that there is a significant worldwide shortage of Petroleum, and that's causing a manufacturing shortage of finished goods, in particular consumer goods. Sometimes the AI regions can build up capacity to help resolve this problem, but that hasn't happened in this case.

We've been working on making improvements to the long-term economic model in the game to help resolve some of these issues, there should be some improvements in this area in the next update due by next week.

-- George.
nicholas70
Lieutenant

Post by nicholas70 »

I ran into similar issues in my cold war game, and I'm thinking WW2 game would also have the same issue. The problem is rubber production or lack there of. Synthetic rubber production just doesn't make the cut until later in the game when techs can make it more efficient. I mean sure it can help plug small gaps in production but having to produce more then 10% or 15% of your rubber needs this way starts to strain your economy. The issue wouldn't be quite so bad if not of the fact that England doesn't seem to like to export excess rubber. I'm guessing this has to do with the AI not recognizing imports from its colonies exceed its demand creating an export opportunity.
ricey
Sergeant

Post by ricey »

I used to notice this a lot, what i tend to do is to use the cheats table to lock the stockpiles then just flood the market with the goods, Sell it for next to nothing and bring the world market prices right down.
xwerswoodx
Lieutenant

Post by xwerswoodx »

nicholas70 wrote:I ran into similar issues in my cold war game, and I'm thinking WW2 game would also have the same issue. The problem is rubber production or lack there of. Synthetic rubber production just doesn't make the cut until later in the game when techs can make it more efficient. I mean sure it can help plug small gaps in production but having to produce more then 10% or 15% of your rubber needs this way starts to strain your economy. The issue wouldn't be quite so bad if not of the fact that England doesn't seem to like to export excess rubber. I'm guessing this has to do with the AI not recognizing imports from its colonies exceed its demand creating an export opportunity.
Yes there is a bug for England and Belgium, because UK receive all rubber from colony but never export it, their stock generally, 4-5m so I buy all of them from UK and sell them with %200 profit.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”