Buying Materials through the diplomacy screen

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Guardsman111
Private
Human: Yes

Buying Materials through the diplomacy screen

Post by Guardsman111 »

So, this is literally my last resort. I bought the game just recently, and I really like it, however, my entire game has been slowed to a near standstill due to one thing.

I'm playing as Turkey, a nation I thought would not be too hard or too easy. They don't have much technology, I'm in the process of enlightening them. And the Military is getting better, with purchases of units from other countries to supplement my rather 2 new Marine Divisions.

However, I cannot produce ANY rubber, and this has stopped all production of consumer and military goods. so im now stuck in a rut trying to get rubber, however, I bought a $30 million supply from Britain, which should have kept me going for years, as I only need 60 tonnes a day to pull off some production, but this supply never appeared. My hard earned cash disappeared, definitely, and I wondered if I'd made a mistake.

I read the manual entry, I read up on the forums, I searched Google for every instance of my problem, but couldn't find a repeat anywhere.

So, I turn to my own post, in the hopes of finding out WHERE exactly my rubber has actually gone!!!!

I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or answers, and thank you in advance for you time and ofc your patience on such a silly issue.
ZEvans96
Major
Human: Yes

Re: Buying Materials through the diplomacy screen

Post by ZEvans96 »

Lock your minister from control of your rubber, then stop all exports of it and go to the UK and buy as much as you can.
Aragos
General

Re: Buying Materials through the diplomacy screen

Post by Aragos »

ZEvans96 wrote:Lock your minister from control of your rubber, then stop all exports of it and go to the UK and buy as much as you can.
Spot on. Odds are, you bought a bunch of Rubber, then your advisor sold it for a profit immediately.

Think about invading some place with Rubber or building synthetic rubber plants when you get the tech.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”