Russia Guide for World 2020

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

burock82
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Russia Guide for World 2020

Post by burock82 »

Hello

can anybody make some suggestions for Russia in World 2020 sandbox? I started couple of games and Russia has huge issues with economy.

Thanks in advance

regards,

Burak
Ater
Colonel

Re: Russia Guide for World 2020

Post by Ater »

Depends, are you trying to focus on the economy or military aspect?
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
EnemyShine
Sergeant

Post by EnemyShine »

Playing Russia you should handle without mittens. Firstly capture weak Ukraine and poor Baltic countries.. of course you can ask why you should do it, what the point.. what use is it? Actually I don't know but western mass media and NATO says it's going to happen every next month since 2014 till 2020, let's do it finally :lol: . Later less important tasks, annex Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, UAE, Venezuela, Nigeria, Libya and etc. Control 90% of oil production. Restrain export of oil, increase oil prices and export all of your supply oil and again restrain export, chuckle and mock the world, chuckle again. Profit.
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

:-) thanks for military suggestions but i am more focused to economy. Because i tried to start game without units it did not worked. I cheated and paid all my debt it did not worked too. So assuming the starting game on very easy economical difficulty (Military and diplomatic ones are normal) with units i can say i can reduce the number of units and production facilities but still i wont have surplus and i will be on minus. :)

Thanks again.

Burak
KirinFrost
Warrant Officer

Post by KirinFrost »

Increase production of oil, consumer goods and industrial goods. I cut social allowances to near zero together with healthcare and family allowances. You dont need them at all unless you need manpower. Just let them all die :p

Next, i bartered my units away, especially air units since i dont use them at all for resources or techs, etc with friendly or allied countries. I also concentrated on research, which in turn increases employment and will make it worthwhile in the long run.

Invade the baltic states. As for ukraine, georgia, etc i am not too sure.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”