Economy fixed?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Economy fixed?

Post by way2co0l »

It's been awhile since I've checked into this game. Have the economy issues with the modern scenarios been fixed? I'm primarily referring to the fact that nations continued to produce and export despite the fact world market prices dropped far below manufacturing prices resulting in huge economic losses for the AI, and forcing players to cut back production and simply import everything. Are these things still problems?
Ater
Colonel

Re: Economy fixed?

Post by Ater »

way2co0l wrote:It's been awhile since I've checked into this game. Have the economy issues with the modern scenarios been fixed? I'm primarily referring to the fact that nations continued to produce and export despite the fact world market prices dropped far below manufacturing prices resulting in huge economic losses for the AI, and forcing players to cut back production and simply import everything. Are these things still problems?
I would like an answer too, I haven't played the game for maybe two months...
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Economy fixes for the late game modern maps are still in the works. George had talked about an updated in June, the contents of which he hasn't shared with me.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Balthagor wrote:Economy fixes for the late game modern maps are still in the works. George had talked about an updated in June, the contents of which he hasn't shared with me.
Can you force him to share the info?! :D
Please teach AI everything!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

...unlikely

And if I did, you know how much I love to share information that could change :p
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”