Will it ever get fixed?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

TreXeh
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Will it ever get fixed?

Post by TreXeh »

Hi all,

Been playing for a few months hoping that when the game came out of Beta the AI Production would be fixed.

But...nothing still kick a game up war begins ..everyone runs out of Mill goods and that is that Well it was fun for 20 min |O

I see updates coming out but nothing addressing this?

Am i missing a trick...or is the Human player always ment to beable to stomp accross europe stright away and then the game becomes Oil rig construction simulator 2015?
TreXeh
Sergeant

Re: Will it ever get fixed?

Post by TreXeh »

In my frustration tonight i decided to break the rules a bit... Cheated and turned on groundbreak....Built **** loads of Industry and I'm supplying the world.

In combination with the mod for increased production facility's and with AI Aggression modified I'm not seeing countries running out of Mil goods, France and Italy are at it with one another been a good 4 months with little gains and plenty of unit kills on each side

yay!
Jack16
Captain

Re: Will it ever get fixed?

Post by Jack16 »

I have experienced this problem in every Supreme Ruler game. So what I did was to change the in game files so that every nation in the world would have 1000 time more military production than is normal. It gave me a much more Challenge and wars can now be fought over many years and the enemy will build bases and units all the time.

I failed in changing the game files though, I had to change everything about the resources (had to increase everything that Mil needed and then what those resources needed). But it kind of worked and so the whole world now have unlimited mil and ind goods.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”