My Feedback Part 2.

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tommo8993
Captain
Human: Yes

My Feedback Part 2.

Post by tommo8993 »

After seeing the updates all I can say is good job guys, a few issues still exist.

Diplomacy/peace system and aircraft carriers I know your looking into.

Satellites seem to be missing, I liked them in SR2020. Maybe a new system is needed for them if the old one never worked out. (resolved)

Country names, North and South Korea, East and West Germany. These just seem to be a drag for me, I'm playing north Korea, ive taken over the south and am still called north. Even If you changed it to Communist Korea or DPRK that would be better.

Theirs a few weird issues with unit production. E.g. I have 10 naval production, I want to build 20 ships and it builds 8 and queues the rest, leaving to empty? I dunno what this is but it seems to be with all production. Maybe rather than allocating it to a specific facility, just having 1 queue like research.

Old units in research. I dont know what are the most modern units for all nations. But with Russia in the 2020 scenario you can research 1950's ships for some reason. I just go and exclude them all but it takes time and as I said I dunno if i'm excluding a state or the art destroyer or some 1950's soviet tub. Same with all nations really.
Last edited by tommo8993 on Oct 21 2014, edited 1 time in total.
Scoose
Major

Re: My Feedback Part 2.

Post by Scoose »

Satelites are in the game, I will recheck were they are and post but I know they are in.

Naval production (any production except missile really) you should be clicking what fab you want to build each unit so say your UK you go to Portsmouth naval fab or use the drop menu then pick what you want to build there. Repeat with all fabs.

Edit: Satelites are are in your land tab (first box the one before state) then they are at the bottom of the column on the right hand side of your box.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”