Allied support

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Mission Space
Colonel
Human: Yes

Allied support

Post by Mission Space »

has there been any talk of improving distant allies to come across the continent to help you in a war. Lets say US declares war on iran and i have an alliance with UK and Australia I would very much like them to come join me.
EnemyShine
Sergeant

Re: Allied support

Post by EnemyShine »

Seems it's too hard to develop it, including such as like international organizations (make new one also), embargo (local / worldwide), more diplomatic options, riot, more understandable "influence" : "encourage state coup / defend of it" : "economy system" and everything gamers would like to see ;) *pff*
Still not convinced to buy ultimate.
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

That happened in the earlier patches of SRCW. It was cool seeing Canadians, etc. in the Korean War. For some reason, BG limited it to within region. So the Canadians only show up if the USA is invaded.

In SR36, I have yet to see anyone but the UK and France in Europe, except for the occasional Australians who show up when Rumania declares war on them.
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by GreenGoblin »

Aragos wrote:That happened in the earlier patches of SRCW. It was cool seeing Canadians, etc. in the Korean War. For some reason, BG limited it to within region. So the Canadians only show up if the USA is invaded.

In SR36, I have yet to see anyone but the UK and France in Europe, except for the occasional Australians who show up when Rumania declares war on them.
This may be partly because the AI finds it difficult to path-find all the way from distant parts of the world.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”