An idea

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Marek12
Sergeant
Human: Yes

An idea

Post by Marek12 »

I was wondering something, would it be possible to have a cheat or something to control other countries too? For example the thing I absolutely hate in the game is that you can't start any proxy wars, here's a example, you play as Russia or China and you want to have your allies take over territories too, for example North Korea to take over South Korea, Serbia to take over Kosovo, Syria/Egypt to take over Israel,etc, but that can't happen, the only thing that you can do is to pray that there will be a war like that includes exactly those regions and that you can help the ally a little or declare war on for example South Korea yourself, but then that would become part of China or Russia or whatever, but not a part of North Korea.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Re: An idea

Post by YoMomma »

Copy your savegame in multiplayer map, load game in multiplayer and you can do that.
Gameplay 1st
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

YoMomma wrote:Copy your savegame in multiplayer map, load game in multiplayer and you can do that.
That's right. It's a great method to add flavor to single player games. You can also release countries as other country or even save economies bent on self-destruction.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Yes, you can lock the ministers and they will be left out even if you play other nation.

I just wished entrench would work as well. Like you can entrench Russian border without worrying they will fall to countries like Estonia while Russia's troops are fighting east. As soon entrenched troops of ai get attacked they retreat to barracks.
Gameplay 1st

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”