About the "ETW" Mods , Release , Date , Development , ETW , Mod

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Thadwookie
Major
Human: Yes

About the "ETW" Mods , Release , Date , Development , ETW , Mod

Post by Thadwookie »

The ETW "Great War" mod is under development, and entering testing stages soon. I'll be releasing a new 1936 mod. Right now I am adjusting the economy and nation starting techs. (incorporated from the new Great War game) So in order to accommodate the current issue, the World Market transitioning into the modern era economy too quickly. I do know Battlegoat fixed the short-term issue! However with limited time & funding they did a quick fix but only temporarily, as all known issues have drawbacks. I'm okay with that since I have time and it's a nice hobby project for me! So I'm currently in the process of creating a vanilla 36 mod with everything I touched upon over the years into the "ETW" mod. In order to obtain my objective, at seeing where I want this game to go. That's up to you; you can only go up from here. If you would like to know more go to the link below.
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=26046 Discussion in one location.
Thadwookie
Major
Human: Yes

Re: About the "ETW" Mods , Release , Date , Development , ETW , Mod

Post by Thadwookie »

Fixed errors :x

Return to “Modding 1936”