Need help making south germany separate country

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

C.S.A
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Need help making south germany separate country

Post by C.S.A »

Ok so, I understand the basics of modding, however, when I go into the CVP file to change it to make south Germany playable and rebuild the cache and start it up everything works great, except for south Germany. Its a Grey area with 0 pop controlled by the league of nations. |O So what am I doing wrong?? Any suggestions would be great, thanks! Also I want to change the name of south Germany to "Free Germany".
It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. It's a far, far better rest I go to then I have ever known. - A Tale of Two Cities
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Need help making south germany separate country

Post by YoMomma »

You will need to load the region in the .regionincl file and would not hurt to put it in .csv file as well.
Gameplay 1st
C.S.A
Lieutenant

Post by C.S.A »

I did that |O
It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. It's a far, far better rest I go to then I have ever known. - A Tale of Two Cities
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Must have made a typo, only thing i can suggest is upload the files and i will take a look.

Altho there is one other similair post, so maybe something got messed up, dont think so tho.
Gameplay 1st

Return to “Modding 1936”