re-cache

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Jacklax100
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

re-cache

Post by Jacklax100 »

Hi I was trying to re-cache the sandbox 1936 and it stopped responding when I clicked. Is this normal? What can be done? Can you help me? Thank you.
Fistalis
General

Re: re-cache

Post by Fistalis »

Jacklax100 wrote:Hi I was trying to re-cache the sandbox 1936 and it stopped responding when I clicked. Is this normal? What can be done? Can you help me? Thank you.
This is normal.. thats what it does when its caching. You need to wait til it finishes. It will go back to the main menu when it's done. this can take up to an hour in some situations.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Jacklax100
Lieutenant

Post by Jacklax100 »

Fistalis wrote:
Jacklax100 wrote:Hi I was trying to re-cache the sandbox 1936 and it stopped responding when I clicked. Is this normal? What can be done? Can you help me? Thank you.
This is normal.. thats what it does when its caching. You need to wait til it finishes. It will go back to the main menu when it's done. this can take up to an hour in some situations.
Thank you. I had no idea that it could take so long.
Jacklax100
Lieutenant

Post by Jacklax100 »

Sorry to ask for help again. I cached it but I can't find the file. Can you help me, again? Thank you, again.
number47
General

Post by number47 »

The cache file, when created, will be in the savegame folder
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Return to “Modding 1936”