Help please

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Jacklax100
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Help please

Post by Jacklax100 »

Hi I am new to modding and I want to create an event that transfers control of Northern Ireland to the Irish government. I used to use the cheat "cheat saddamme" and then take it over myself but it then ruins the gameplay because I gain way too positive relations. It also forces me into the Axis corner. Can you please tell me how to do this or if you could be so kind to actually do this mod for me so I can download and play it. If you are going to make this scenario please follow these guidelines:
1. Please keep the starting date the same as the 1936 sandbox mode
2. Please make the transfer of the land happen on March 17th (Saint Patrick's Day) 1937
3. Please also transfer all of the water territories that are a part of Northern Ireland
4. Please make the event read : "The President of Ireland and the Prime Minister of England played golf today and they wagered the future of the island of Ireland. The stakes were that if the President won Ireland would be united under the Irish flag, if the Prime Minster won the Irish Free State would once again become a part of the United Kingdom. President (insert leader of Ireland name) won this match and the English Government kept their word. Both countries are happy with the bet and they both will benefit from the ease of tensions as a result of the problem being solved and the two islands have now entered a new age of friendship, peace, cooperation, and cooperation."
5. After the event unfolds please boost the relationships of Ireland and England (and Ireland and her colonies), Ireland and France (and Ireland and her colonies) , and Ireland and the English Commonwealth countries (and Ireland and their colonies).
Thank you for reading this and any help you may provide me.
boyarinn
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: Help please

Post by boyarinn »

I am a bit late, but...
Will this do? http://suprememods.eu5.org/ireland.php
All the information about this mod is written out in bullet points.
I can't seem to get good relationship with UK to work. I will try in the future updates. I'm still learning to mod, so don't judge :D
I will be making progress and try to do everything listed in your request above :)
This may take me a while, sorry to give your hopes up.

Edit: I've added alliance between UK and Ireland, but I can't boost relations between the two countries.

Return to “Modding 1936”