Balancing an economy

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Hullu Hevonen
General

Balancing an economy

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

OK, I'm trying to build the economy of SR 2033, all countries are insanely rich. All prices, GDP and all else income related are of course set higher than 1936, but how can I minimize their income rate? Tried adding the cost of cities, metropols etc, social spending and so forth, with no effect. I am hesitant to make facilities cost, since they are the buildings that are supposed to bring you more income, not the otherway around.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
vahadar
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Balancing an economy

Post by vahadar »

you could make all techs more expensive to research since research is spent on a daily basis, but you would need to find the average value for this to not make it harder for smaller countries.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I did a 'devalue' the gdp and market prices, I am planning on making tech beyond 2020 more expensive if the devalue doesn't fix it. I tried making buildings like cities more expensive, but it didn't have any effect. But tech spending increase is good, though how realistical is it, considering this is a mod in the 2030's?
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
TheCyab6a
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by TheCyab6a »

in the mod iv been trying to make forever now it dosent have tech research at all so if you figure out how to fix the economy let the world know please

Return to “Modding 1936”