Spheres of Influence

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Hullu Hevonen
General

Spheres of Influence

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

My question is, if I don't use SoI number 2, capitalism for example, could I use it as say a Pro-Chinese variable or whatever? or does the "Capitalism" have some gameplay function or is it just a name

there's the
1 Anti Israel
2 Capitalism
3 Commonwealth
4 Continued Independence
5 Culture and Heritage
and so on...
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Re: Spheres of Influence

Post by Fistalis »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:My question is, if I don't use SoI number 2, capitalism for example, could I use it as say a Pro-Chinese variable or whatever? or does the "Capitalism" have some gameplay function or is it just a name

there's the
1 Anti Israel
2 Capitalism
3 Commonwealth
4 Continued Independence
5 Culture and Heritage
and so on...
AfAIK those names are simply there to keep track. They work as opposites (For example the anti israel and pro Israel factions will dislike each other). You can use them for anything you want. But since they only really have any effect on starting relations its more trouble than its worth unless you are trying to drastically reset relations of the entire world. And even then it might be easier to simply use relations modifiers directly.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Spheres of Influence

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I think it's drastically easier to set the starting base relations this way, since if you want 150+ nations to have relations with each other, you would have to input 150^150 values to get a similar effect. Then dose that need manually to be set, you set. :-)
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods

Return to “Modding 1936”