Rise of the Ottoman Empire Mod out!

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

UtilityThrone9
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: My Mods

Post by UtilityThrone9 »

I have deleted the mods that you all got mad at and finally uploaded my Ottoman Empire mod! After working on it for a while I have made it playable! If you see any glitches/bugs or historical mess ups, be sure to contact me from my website! http://utilitythrone9.weebly.com/mods.html
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

number47 wrote:
UtilityThrone9 wrote:Looks like I pissed everyone off (besides number47 thanks for the support) I will remove the cold war, global crisis, and shattered world mod soon from my website now... but I will soon post my Ottoman Empire mod (WHICH IS MADE BY ME!) that I will post later too as it says on my website. Sorry Fistalis for causing any of this trouble and take full blame. :-(
Nah, you didn't piss anyone off except Fistalis. And we all like to see Fistalis pissed off as it usually makes him go into a "turbo modding/texturing monster" mode :D

And frankly, it was about time somebody else gave him a little push, since he became immune to my nagging :lol:
Less pissed, more annoyed. I have no problem if someone wants to properly update those scenarios for 1936 using my mods as a base. But the water = rubber issue etc etc etc was all there.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Fistalis wrote:Less pissed, more annoyed. I have no problem if someone wants to properly update those scenarios for 1936 using my mods as a base. But the water = rubber issue etc etc etc was all there.
I just used the same gramatical construction as he. I know that deep down, you are one warm and fuzzy person incapable of being pissed off. :wink:
(whats the status on those re-textured T-90's?)
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
UtilityThrone9
Sergeant

Post by UtilityThrone9 »

I have finished the video on how to add a mod to supreme ruler 1936! yay!
number47 wrote:...could have made installation instructions for the "newbies" :P

otherwise, nice work (noticed you "used" some other modders stuff too)

Return to “Modding 1936”