Supreme Ruler 2033

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler 2033

Post by S.R.L1234 »

Hey, is this mod updated or done yet? I'm so eager, cause it's been 2 months since the last update. :-) :P
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Well, I had about 2-3 months of an break there due being busy with other responsibilities. I was actually planning on updating the homepage info today on the progress :)
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

Sweet! :D It looks like I might see an Alpha version of this come out maybe since you're almost done. :) I just checked it out.
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

Is there an Alpha Version of this mod out yet? I'm pretty excited still because of the background story. :D
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Not yet, it's in Alpha stage, but I'm planning on releasing it after beta stage finishes. I woan't it to be as good as possible for first release :-)
Happy Linux user!
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

Well, if you release an Alpha, it'll show people how the mod is going and what you need to improve on. You'll get more feedback that way. :D I saw people release Alpha stages of their mods before, like the Modern World one, by some other well known Modder.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

S.R.L1234 wrote:Well, if you release an Alpha, it'll show people how the mod is going and what you need to improve on. You'll get more feedback that way. :D I saw people release Alpha stages of their mods before, like the Modern World one, by some other well known Modder.
me and hullu have very different philosophies.. mine is based on laziness.. I release an update when I get around to doing ANY decent amount of work on the mod and Recache it. Hullu likes to actually have a pretty polished product before releasing. If I did that the modern world mod for CW still wouldnt be released. :lol:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Yeah Fistails is right, although I also often struggle to find the time as well, in the past 2-3 weeks I haven't been really home. I have now a few week which I will try to devote to my mod as after that I will leave for a week or 2 again :). I don't usually have the time to mod when I'm not home since I'm usually doing someting with someone. The current alpha version has no "real" events yet, which is a set goal of mine before it is release ready, meaning such events to which the player can agree/disagree that has wide ramafications, like does China accept Taiwans independence. Plus I have managed to get it bugged again (which happens often in game development or mod development) :P.

But it's coming along :-)
Happy Linux user!
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

Well seeing updates because of that every once and a while would sound great then. I don't mind waiting if I can see progress on how well an awesome mod will be when it comes out. :)
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

An small update, I made a new menu music song. What you think, does it work or not? I would appruciate more indebt feedback why it works or not :-)
http://kendjis.com/forums/thread-40-post-42.html#pid42
Happy Linux user!
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

I like it. :) Set it Hullu, cause it sounds great. :D
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by GreenGoblin »

Who's talking 5 minutes in?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

It should be Charlie Chaplin
Happy Linux user!
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

Got any updates as of now? I didn't see any when I looked on the thing for 2033. It shows 6/9 was the last update.
Also, what about the one that's speaking a foreign language? Who's that person?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Nothing that significant that would warrant an update on the sr2033 page yet on the stuff marked there. The song containes Ronald Regan - Vladimir Putin - Charlie Chaplin, I wanted to go with a speech pattern of West - East - Neutral to not favour any political blocks :).
Happy Linux user!

Return to “Modding 1936”