Supreme Ruler 2033

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler 2033

Post by S.R.L1234 »

Ok, thanks for letting me know that. :)
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

I wonder, is here any planned release date of this new scenario yet, or is it too early to find out? Though it was a month since the last update.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I which I could give an ETA, the fact is that the mod has taken longer to develope that I originally thought. So running the risk of development going longer than I hope, therefore I don't dare to make promises I might not be able to keep :-)
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

Alright, thanks for telling. I hope to see it this year though cause your mods always makes me so excited on how awesome they are. :3
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

should go 1 month but could be delayed to 2 months before release, it all depends :)
Happy Linux user!
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

I hope a month! I wanna play this one in the summer baby! :D I wanna test that new mod out for ya. For this being awesome, if I were to see (probably not) an Alpha release, I'd report if I saw any mistakes.
Oh and PS: With that Modern World Mod, I don't find it rushed. It works. ;) I got upto 2016 so far, almost 2017.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

It seems this project is amazing ambition as it being developed, I come up with more things that I need to do before release :-) . Well almost all of the "small stuff" is done and now I there are 3 main things that I still need to do, which are finish the tech tree(along with units), finish making the "main events", make the orbats(cannot be done before tech is complete). After this there is the polishing of the Beta stage which should take too long. I decided to shuffle around some things to and from alpha to beta, it felt more reasonable to start working on the main events now when I just finished the world alliances.

http://kendjis.com/supreme-ruler-2033/
Happy Linux user!
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

Nice update. :D Looks like the back story is done, probably evolve in the beta stage as go figure.:P Mind posting more every few days unless it really takes a month to do all of this? :)
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

If I had the time to devote 8H a day I could have it done within a week if not faster. As I mentioned above in a previous topic, I won't be home next week and be gone a while. So thats why it will take as long it will take. :-) I will try to make updates as often as possible
Happy Linux user!
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

Alright. Thanks for letting me know.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

While I'm in exile, I have been thinking of names for this mod, I would like it to be named something else than Supreme Ruler 2033. Any suggestions? :)
Happy Linux user!
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

I got one. ;) How about Worldwide Tipping Point? The name shows all the crisis going on and the world is at the brink of tipping and heading straight to another world war.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Beyond 2020.

:wink:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I have been coining stuff like Age of Tension, because the point with the mod will be that you might be able to stave off war or encourage it. Tipping point could be something or something with like it :), Beyond 2020 is too simple/unspecific :P . Hmm, End of an Era was relatively easy since it represents the end or beginning of an new and it was history based.

EDIT: Or I could go with something simple like Hullu's mod, when thinking on fistails idea
Happy Linux user!
number47
General

Post by number47 »

_____________________Image_____________________
Hullu's Beginning of a New Age of Tensions Beyond 2020

:lol:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr