research tech -tanks

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

gunho--
Corporal
Human: Yes

research tech -tanks

Post by gunho-- »

any chance of adding the maus tank and e-50,e100,ratte,monster tanks that would be cool thanks.panzercorps mods have these i have the pictures in my mods if they can be used here maybe someone can change it in a way thanks.
SGTscuba
General

Re: research tech -tanks

Post by SGTscuba »

This was discussed in my mesh thread, but I ruled out the model suggested as it has way too high of a poly count. I am guessing that it would be the same for all the other models they have. However, if you wish to make the meshes yourself, I can write up the workflow I used for the sketchup to blender to SR1936 method.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
MK4
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: research tech -tanks

Post by MK4 »

SGTscuba wrote:This was discussed in my mesh thread, but I ruled out the model suggested as it has way too high of a poly count. I am guessing that it would be the same for all the other models they have.
Panzer Corps is not a 3d game. What you see in game are actually 2D renders (in .PNG format) of the models. As such the polygon count probably varies widely from artist to artist (of the modding community) since there`s no limitation as the model itself is not used in game. Of course, the lack of such a limitation probably encourages higher, not lower poly models, but I`m just saying that there`s not a standard and cases may vary.

Return to “Modding 1936”